Chapter 1

Ali bent his head back, relaxing as he enjoys the warm feeling of the bathwater to his skin.

He closes his eyes. He was the youngest son of the emperor yet was no less than his three brothers in skills. But the four shehzadas had their own specialities. Ali had looks, his flirting skills could make any woman fall to his knees. An outgoing, charming and adorably mischievous young man he was who was quite fun to be around. Salim is the oldest among all. Is the short tempered one. Always found fighting with Jalal. The one that doesn't take any bullshit from anyone. Is quite a troublemaker. Jalal is fierce, cunning, has a cold and mysterious personality and is the type of guy that might die single cause he might scare a woman away if he even tries to fall in love and is the second youngest. Is loyal to the sultanate and his father, It's emperor. Then comes Nasir who was the second eldest one. Calm, smart, dependable and a nice person who takes care of everyone.
Finally getting out of the bath, he saw a kaneez standing there, with towels on her hands, shaking.
"New girl, eh?"he thought. Annoyed he pulled her hand by wrist and then she has the full view of his hazel eyes that worked like khanjars. The view was too much for her so it made her faint in his arms.
"Not again" he thought, trying his best not to laugh.
 He was proud of his ability to make every single women fall into his arms, from a princess of a strong empire to a simple maiden, every single woman in this world...! Though he didn't care much. It was actually quite a fun game for him. He actually didn't care about anything at all. All these bloodsheds, politics, lust for power that ruins everything really disgusted him.

In a room full of various weaponries, the sword of the Sultanate was practicing his sword skills. He didn't like any disturbance while training or while discussing about politics with the emperor.
Salim was watching him from far. 
"My my, shehzada Jalal! You look rather busy!", he said trying his best to disturb him since he knew his brother very well that this was going to bother him for sure.
 Jalal didn't care and kept on his sword play. Salim got annoyed himself at his reaction.
"Ignoring your big brother?" Salim fumed in anger.
Jalal still didn't even look at him. Salim now grabbed a sword and as Jalal stopped in between, he touched his chin with the sword.
 "Damn it, Jalal", He said, "Cannot you think of anything else but war??" Salim turned his brother's face towards him. "So many beautiful women running through harem and all you do is play with these toys?" mocked Salim. Jalal swiped the sword away with his finger and continued.
 "Baby boy" Salim hissed.
Jalal then "Unwillingly" sliced a huge tree which Salim was standing beside.
"Oh no....I missed my target!" Jalal said with an innocent face looking down at the chopped tree.
 Salim then pointed the sword at the sweat slicked prince who had been practicing for 2 hours.   " YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL HUH???" yelled Salim in anger.
"No, I don't" Jalal turned at him, "I just think you're stupid" said the prince.
 "Wow...." said Salim with surprised expression, "Shehzada Jalal can actually talk? Impressive!" taunted the eldest prince again.
"So does my sword" Jalal spoke as he pointed the sword at his brother. "Try me if you want to have it's taste so badly" challenged the prince.
"Now we're talking" said Salim with an amused smile. Jalal gave an angry roar and ran towards him and they broke into a fight.

After 10 minutes of fighting they were about to use every inch of strength left in there body on each other but Nasir finally held their swords.
"Stop it!" he yelled "Please don't fight like this. You guys are going to kill yourselves anytime. You guys are the hopes of the sultanate"
"Nasir bhaijaan...." Jalal's eyes softened as he saw his brother's bleeding hand.
"Plus", Nasir added, "I don't like seeing you guys fight", He touched their shoulders with bleeding hands.
" I won't tolerate any advice from a younger" He slapped his hand away. "You love acting smart huh?? You brat..." hissed Salim.
" Damn it, Salim bhaijaan", came a voice, "Cannot you think of anything else but fight?" Everyone looked at the direction from where the voice came from. "So many beautiful women running through harem and all you do is play with other's important times?" said the youngest prince as he entered the ground.
"So, you've been here all this time, chhote mia?" said Jalal in surprise.
"Stop calling me that, bhaijaan" Pouted Ali.
"Sorry, my bad, bro. I just forgot your actual name after calling you chote mia for ages, my chhote mia" said Jalal patting his younger brother's head.
"Damn bro! You're so mean!" said the younger one.
"Just leave him" said Salim, "There's nothing in this guy's memory other than the memories of battles of this empire", taunted Salim.
" I'd rather not have any memories at all as long as I have to face an annoying elder brother everyday", said Jalal calmly.
 Salim gave him a scary glare only to get exact same in return. Ignoring the deadly aura between the two, the other two laughed off.

The four boys were aware of what they were. They were the future. The empire depends upon them. But the taqt  needs that last one standing. In this case, the four needed to be one. Not by unity, but by ending the other three.....