chapter six

"fuck what happe.. shit!" i say as i panic waking up remembering the party and how i blacked out and seeing that im now in a hospital bed
i run out of the hospital rooms to look for my friends, i see jake in a bed and devon in a room then i run into lexy.
"lex! what happened? why are we all here?" i say rushing up to her and she explains about the fire and how oliver died.
"wait, he's just gone? dead?" i ask
"yeah i know." she says hugging me.
"what happened to the others?" i ask her
"junior is hospitalised same as devon and i think everyone else is okay or in hospital, no one else is dead though so that's good." lexy explains to me as i nod
"i'm going to find jake i'll see you in a bit?" i ask her as she nods and i run off to find jake.

.
"jake!" i say as i hug him and he hugs me back.
"your okay! i was so worried." jake says hugging me back tightly.
"are you alright?" i ask him.
"im fine now i know your okay." he replies to me smiling.
"did you hear about oliver?" i ask him.
"no what happened to him?" he asks confused
"he um, died." i say slowly.
"oh." jake says not knowing what to say, "he's in a better place now i guess." he says hugging me again.
"also i know this sounds crazy but i think chucky my doll is alive." he says.
"what?" i say rolling my eyes at him.
"can we talk me you and lexy? she kind of needs to know about this." jake says looking at me.
"uh i guess yeah." i say confused as we go to find lexy.

.
jake had just explained that his doll chucky was trying to kill me, lexy, junior, devon and all our friends now and how it was alive.
"bullshit." lexy says rolling her eyes at him.
"and why would it want to kill us even if this was true?" i question him.
"he thinks your all terrible and make my life bad." he shrugs.
"even if we did believe this that's not true about me at least right?" i ask him.
"of course not, your my best friend he just thinks that because you where friends with oliver too." jake explains
after more of jakes explaining and convincing me and lexy finally believe him.
"fine! honestly i believe this now but if your lying wheeler, your dead." lexy glares at him.
"alright fair enough." jake says desperate that we finally agree with him.
"ok well how do we make sure the doll died in the fire and if it didn't how do we kill it." i say looking at lexy and jake.
"uh i guess we can go and search my house for 'chucky'" lexy says saying the name of the doll weirdly.
"alright let's go." jake says as we all leave the hospital.

AUTHORS NOTE.
506 words