♧♤PART 32♤♧

Siya's pov...
I opened my eyes and suddenly my head hurts But then tears started welling up in my eyes when I remembered everything he did to me...Why did he do this, I know he is very strict and arrogant but how can someone stoop so low...he uses my family against me, my father, whome i love the most...what will he think about me now Anyway, I have never done anything that he should be proud of me, and on top of that, after all this, I will fall in his eyes.

I looked around there was no one and I didn't know where I was but suddenly I heard the sound of door opening and my eyes went there,there he was looking at me like a creep, trust me I feel like scratching his face...

I gulped as soon as he took his steps towards me, I turned my face to the other side because seeing his face I just wanted to cry...

Kabir: eat it , you will feel good and then you have to take this medicine too...

he said taking a plate of sandwich in front of me but I didn't even look at it and harshly wiped my tears which were flowing without my knowing...

Kabir: siya...look at me...

He said but I didn't answer or look at him, he kept the plate on nightstand and sat on the bed in front of me.

He took my chin in his hand and turned my face to himself...I saw in his eyes, for the first time there were emotions in his eyes but I could not understand them.

Kabir:please eat this i know you are hungry...

Siya:I don't want to eat food, don't pretend that you care about me-

Kabir: i never pretend trust me, i only care for you...

He said making me look at him with my teary eyes...his thumb gently wipe my tears making me close my eyes in pain... I don't know what come over me but i hugging him tightly, and sobs on his chest he become statue but he came to his sense and then his palm was patting on my head and caressing on the back...

I know this man made me cry so much but still the peace in his arms is not in anyone's arms...I hugged him tightly and don't know how long I cried but he did nothing and let me cry as much as I want...

Kabir's pov...
she was crying and her sobs were making my heart hollow I am feeling a lot of pain seeing her crying but I do not want to silence her, at least on the pretext of this her mind will become light.I am in so much pain today only after many years, I never thought that this girl whom i did not like even a single eye, would become my life...

Siya:W-Why are you doing this, y-you didn't even like me, so why all this, how embarrassed my father would be knowing all this...

Kabir:Who told you that I don't like you, and like I told you before that I love you... and if it's about your father So trust me, everything will be clear tonight, and your papa won't be embarrassed...just trust me...

Siya: I-i h-hate y-you...All this is happening because of you, how do I go home and face my family?

Her words once again thrust a dagger into my heart,i clenched my jaw tightly bearing her heart bleeding words...I ignored her questions and looked at her face holding her face...

Kabir:I already told you that trust me I will not let you be embarrassed... and now let's eat this, after that you have to take medicine too...

I said and she was about to shake her head no, that's why her stomach told the whole truth whether she is hungry or not, by making a weird sound...she looked down being embarassed and her already red face turned more red...

I placed the plate of sandwich in front of her on her lap and brought a sandwich in my hand to her soft lips...she looked into my eyes and took the sandwich from my hand and said...

Siya:I am not a baby, I can eat by myself...

She said pouting cutely making me control my urge of kissing and sucking her those juicy lips...i just nodded at stare at her like creep while she was eating like a baby, because the sandwich sauce was on the side of her mouth...And she was saying that she is not a baby...well she is still a cute baby...my baby...

Kabir:Sei la mia bambina...
(you are my baby)

I said in Italian making her confuse, but she didn't asked me anything and just continue to finish her meal...I gave her water when she finished both the sandwiches but she took the glass of water from my hand and started drinking water while glaring at me.

I came near her and wiped the sauce on the side of her lips with my thumb, she closed her eyes, hmm..so my baby thinks i'm going to kiss her...I want to do it but now it is not the time, but her red lips are pulling me towards it...I controlled myself and backed away because of which she opened his lovely eyes...she turned red again and started to look around but me...i smile softly and I took the medicine lying on the table in my hand...

Kabir:Come on, now eat this medicine too, you will not feel weak from it.

Siya:i don't want to eat this...

Don't know why but she again spoke angrily and started glaring me.In fact, if there was someone else in her place, I would have dug her or his grave by now, but I cannot do anything to her...she is the only reason of mine to breath now...the only person whome i love like I never love anyone...

Kabir:I am not asking you whether you will eat this medicine or not but I am ordering you so quietly eat it...

I said but she just sat quietly still glaring at me and trust me Just a little longer she looked at me like this and I'm gonna kiss her so hard right now...

Kabir:So you won't listen to me, ok then now I have to do that even if I don't want to...

Siya's pov...

He said making me gulp hard the way his eyes turned dark and he...

I looked at him and found that he first put the medicine in his mouth and moved towards my mouth.He suddenly grabbed my neck from behind and kissed me while he pinched my waist Because of which I gasped and he put that medicine in my mouth from his mouth...he sealed my lips with his making me gulp that bitter medicine...and when I gulped it down he left my waist and looked at me...

Siya:Eww...she was so bitter, give me water...

I said making disgusting face while he gave me water So that I can get that bitter taste out of my mouth...i looked at him with my angry eyes but as always he didn't show anything...

Siya:Why did you do this?

Kabir:Well, you don't take medicine by yourself, so I adopted my own way...

He said making me more angry but still I extended the glass of water towards him and said...

Siya:Take a drink of this water, that bitter taste will go away from your mouth...

I said and he gave me a lovely smile,His smile is very cute, but still he didn't like to smile as if there is a tax on his smile... Idiot... Akdu...

Kabir:you rest for a while then we'll go home...

Home...? What does it mean ? whose home...? his or mine?

Kabir: Don't worry, first we will go to your house then our house...

He highlighted "our house" making my eyes teary again then i looked down at my laps as I don't want him to see me cry like I am a weak girl...

I felt him come to me and I don't know when he grabbed my hips and made me sit on his laps he put his arms around my waist And then he pulled me closer to him and I didn't protest either but put my arms around his neck and sobs on his neck, wetting it with my tears... I don't want to face my family like this...am scared what if they started to hate me...i can't stand it...i hugged him tightly and felt him kissing on my shoulder in sense of making me calm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED