Ch 2 Meeting my favorite model / actor Ryan Paevey

I was invited to the set of games people play by a female friend of my father's girlfriend who is one of the show's creaters and I see my favorite model and new actor Ryan Paevey. He's my favorite model I model on the side too. He walks over to me and I feel instant attraction there's something about him that makes me wanna fuck him especially since I'm only into older white guys. They were in the middle of a break when we meet he then motions for me to meet him in his trailer which I go to and I'm wearing a tube top without a bra jeans and tennis shoes

My outfit

He locked his door and then we got down to business I got undressed and he got undressed as we started fucking he told me that I could scream as loud as I wanted because his trailer is sound proof so no one would hear us so I let my long curly hai...

He locked his door and then we got down to business I got undressed and he got undressed as we started fucking he told me that I could scream as loud as I wanted because his trailer is sound proof so no one would hear us so I let my long curly hair down as we were in a sitting position as he was pounding his hard cock inside of me

We kept fucking until the director came to get him to shoot his scene for the episode he was working on which was the scene where his character fuck's that hoe Lauren London's character Vanessa King so we both got re dressed and walked out of his trailer and then he went to bedroom of the house they were shooting the scene 🎬

Ryan's sex scene with Lauren

which infuriates me  I know it's only for the show but she's a known hoe and I heard she has a thing for him but that bitch got another thing coming cause he's gonna be mine after today plus he wants this young pussy forever anyway he already told...

which infuriates me  I know it's only for the show but she's a known hoe and I heard she has a thing for him but that bitch got another thing coming cause he's gonna be mine after today plus he wants this young pussy forever anyway he already told me he wants me as his girl so you know I said yes too. It's official I'm his girlfriend.

I know this bitch is jealous of me cause of Ryan is my man now but idgaf plus she was a one night stand to him cause he only fucked her once and because he knew she was easy he didn't want her and that was at the beginning of production in her trailer everyone knows she's a hoe and easy to sleep with 😂.

I may have fucked him when we first actually met and in his trailer but at least he doesn't see me as a hoe and that I only want him for him and not because of who he is or his money because I come from money because of who my dad is plus I didn't know this but he was into younger females anyway and he knows I'm 17 but he also know I can fuck him like a grown woman can but we both don't care cause he's 33 and just my type.

Thank god his sex scene is over with and I asked him how did he get through it and he said he imaged he was fucking me 😍 I laughed. I live by myself thanks to me convincing my dad to renting a single townhouse I'm also mature for my age so he was fine with it. After he was done for the day he said that he wanted to come home with me and I told him I live by myself and that my dad pays on my townhouse he smiled and said that's wonderful so we leave and he followed me to my place and once we're inside & I lock my door I grabbed his hand and walked us into my bedroom we both took each other's clothes off where we we're completely naked and fucked in my bed all afternoon stopping every so often I just love how he fucks me he's the one I want forever I want to have his baby.