07

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒❦

ℒ𝒪𝒞𝒜𝒯ℐ𝒪𝒩: five minutes from the deli

A week after what happened last chapter

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 aurora was making her way to the deli

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 aurora was making her way to the deli. She felt uncomfortable but 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 it off, the deli was five minutes away so she had just thought the feeling she felt was dumb.

Her and notti where happier then 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. He was always there for her and she was always there for him. She loved the way he would just take a minute to stare into her face and starts smiling randomly. He loved the way she could blush at anything he said and would kiss him because she felt like it.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 and notti do everything together. Ever since the little date that happened three weeks ago they've been inseparable. Of course theres certain girls who are salty but they wont speak on it.

A mentality aurora had was '𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭' because she couldn't stand females talking about other females behind their back to her it's automatically pussy activities. That's the reason why whenever somebody came to her saying somebody was talking shit she wouldn't care because they couldn't tell her that in her face.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 was now four minutes away from the deli until she saw a group of boys 𝐡𝐞𝐫 age or older, she tried ignoring them knowing atleast one of them could have a gun ."YO MAMAS." an unfamillar voice yelled out, 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 stayed quite not wanting to be noticed.

."why the fuck you ignoring me." a boy spoke grabbing her shoulder hard and turning her around. It was an lightskin with braces and curly hair. Would not call him the cute kind since his head was shaped weird.

".uhm i got a boy-" aurora started before getting cut of ."i dont give a fuck about your boyfriend he aint on shit."  the boy spoke harshly grabbing his pink gun pointing it at her. Aurora giggled a bit before she felt a gunshot to her foot "aii now the head ma since you wanna play" he spoke while tears ran down aurora face as she fell on the hard concrete."NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK" she heard a familiar voice yell out. It was notti. A few more gunshots went off as her eyes blurred due to the pain

"Ma it was only to the foot you gon be alright. Okay??" Notti asked while aurora nodded with tears running down her face.

A/n

Ik this was short and ass but I felt like I had to update for some reason but yea

Nglll I had the power to shoot rora in the head😛🤭