Mine, Case

Requested!

The team was called into Dallas, Texas for a string of murders. All females who worked as a stripper at night had y/h/c and were the same height as yourself. The team had came up with a plan without Hotch hearing as he was at the crime scene with Dave.

"Now we just need to tell Hotch" Reid sighed.

I had agreed to the idea and to save a life I would do it but I knew for a fact as soon as Aaron heard the idea and that I was going in, it would be stopped before it was even started. We had planned the idea of myself going into the club where we have found the trail the unsub follows as I was the only one to fit the description. I would go in as a stripper and would be dancing infront of everybody. I guess if it happens it probably be a good time to tell Aaron I did it for a few months back in college.

I sighed agreeing with Reid. Despite the team not know of my relationship with our mighty unit chief they did know he was in their opinion "oddly" protective of me.

An hour later we had all agreed to it even if I knew it would be uncomfortable it would save a life. That is what we are here to do. Aaron had walked through the meeting room door and abruptly stopped as all eyes were on him in anticipation.

"What?" He asked confused.

"We have a plan on how to catch our unsub" JJ stated.

Aaron looked comprehensive. "What is it?" He replied.

"Well because our lovely, beautiful Y/n matches the victims we have come up with her going undercover as a stripper to lure him in" Morgan rambled out. I only sat in silence watching each expression he made.

"Y/n come with me" he replied slightly unexpectedly.

I got up walking toward him feeling like a ball of nerves.

Once we walked outside the room found the hallway far enough from the team.and other lingering ears Aaron finally spoke up.

"Y/n I know that this may be the only way but it I'd not a way I will allow. You could get hurt, even worse" he states.

"Aaron, I know that it's dangerous but we wouldn't be in this job if we didn't already know this. I know that I can do it. You can be their every step of the way" I explain.

"I..I don't like the thought of you in this position especially men ogling you". He sighed.

"I know. It's probably not the greatest time to tell you this but I was a stripper for a few months in college" I mumbled.

"You WHAT?" He yelped.

"Shh"

"Right sorry, we will talk about that later. I...I really don't want you going" he mumbled. He knew it was the best option their was.

"I know but as soon as this is done, we will go home, spend time with Jack and maybe I'll even give you a show" I winked flirtasiously.

"Y/n" he groaned. I giggled.

"I'll be okay, okay? I promise. The team will be their to help if anything goes wrong. Most importantly you will be their" I say rubbing his shoulder.

"Fine, but as soon as this is done we are on the jet home" he grumbled.

I pecked him on the lips quick before walking away.

Walking back into the meeting room I put my thumbs up seeing all small smiles grow on each face.

Getting ready:

We had officially decided that Emily and Morgan will go in as a couple. Aaron will go in by himself and Rossi and Reid are staying in the vehicle watching and listening from the mics and cameras Garcia set up for us as well as JJ.