Epilogue

6 years later

"Lee Bora, are you ready to go?!" Jaemin stood at the bottom of the stairs

"She's busy on the phone with Aeyeon" scoffed a 8 year old boy who was playing his game "she won't hear you"

"Well can you go and get your sister Donghyun?" exclaimed Jaemin, raising an eyebrow at his son "we need to go or else we're going to be late"

"You know how your uncle Renjun doesn't like people being late"

"Ok papa, I'll go and see her" said Daehyun, taking up his shoes and going up the stairs.

"Thank you baby!"

"Where did Dae go?" asked Donghyuck, walking back into the hall

"To check on Bora" said Jaemin, walking into the living room and sat on the sofa "we're supposed to be be there by now"

"Oh?" said Donghyuck, sitting next to Jaemin "so we have some time alone?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Lee" teased Jaemin "the kids won't be long"

"Then I'll kiss you until they come back"

"Oh really?"

"Definitely"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Knock knock"

"Hey dad, I'm sorry for taking so long. I'll be down" said Bora, picking up her bag "oh? Its you"

"Oh i'm sorry" Daehyun sat down on Bora's bed, patting the space next to him "did you want me to get dad or papa instead?"

"No its fine" sighed Bora, looking at the floor, avoiding eye contact

"Ok, what's up with you?" asked Daehyun, raising an eyebrow

"I have this crush but i don't think they like me back" sighed Bora, sitting next to Daehyun

"Oh really?" said Daehyun "who is it?"

"Lee Seungkwan" said Bora, looking into her lap

"Is that-"

"Uncle Mark and Uncle Renjun's son, yeah" said Bora "I'm sorry if its wei-"

"No its not weird" chuckled Donghyun "its normal for you to have a crush"

"Do you have a crush?" asked Bora, glancing at Donghyun who looked away

"No i don't" said Donghyun, smiling at the memory "I'm too young"

"Uh huh?" teased Bora "and at what age is it right to have a crush"

"I dunno, sixteen?"

"Papa and dad were in love since they were eleven" scoffed Bora "so i guess you're wrong"

"Well whatever" said Daehyun "as long as you don't wait so long to confess like papa and dad"

"Thanks Dae" said Bora, hugging Donghyun "we'd better go before papa gets angry"