The Creation

Centuries ago, Gods and Goddesses once lived together with the mortals, secretly guiding them.

Hidden away from humans, they lived in unseen towns where flowers can be seen talking, trees reflecting the sky's color, and creatures can roam around freely. In towns that have unending summer or winter, can be undersea or floating in the sky.

The Gods and Goddesses were already contented in guiding the mankind secretly, without asking for exchange, offering, or even prayers— and the people took that for granted.

They seek more, they were filled with greed. They wanted more than the Gods could offer, so they took from their own kind instead. It wasn't long before wars started. Their peaceful land was ruined. From being surrounded by crops and fields, to corpses and debris.

Many people are dying because of poverty and children are crying because of hunger.

As the sound of the explosions of bombs echoes, the successive cries of people fill the land, the unending death of mankind. . .

Three voices took control of the time.

Three mortals stood in the middle of the war, praying to the Gods and Goddesses that they took for granted.

"If I could just stop time, I would stop the war. Oh the great being, I just want this all to end," one wished, putting both of her hands together.

"I wish I have the ability to heal people, the ability to feed the hunger, the ability to fix things. I would do anything to help anyone. To the Gods and Goddesses, please hear my plea," another one called.

"The creator of land, forgive me for wanting to destroy the things you helped us create. I just want to wreck all of the weapons. In that way, the war would stop," the third one prayed.

It felt like time literally slowed down as the sounds of explosions, cries of people, shouts of soldiers turned down.

Their voices are like music to the Gods and Goddesses' ears. And the God who's the happiest of them all, gave the three mortals a gift.

They're the first heirs and heiresses of the Gods.

After that, people started praying. Different Gods and Goddesses heard them.

That's when it all started.

People started receiving gifts from different Gods and Goddesses. However, the first God who showed mercy and forgiveness didn't give anyone a gift anymore. Only three mortals got that God's gift, among thousands of other people who inherited gifts from different Gods.

The abilities that the people received from the Gods and Goddesses called them Gifts. And the people themselves are called Gifteds.

Since then, the gifts were passed down from generations to generations. Where a child will take over their parents gift when they were born. The people didn't forget to show gratefulness to the Gods and Goddesses who gave them gifts.

The mortals used their gifts to the fullest, trying and exploring different things. But still, there are some that chose different paths. They were still stained with greed and wrath, for they didn't have enough knowledge about their own abilities and powers.

For that reason, an Academy was built. The school for the Gifted.

Where they teach you things you should know about your gift, and to the Gods and Goddesses you've inherited it from.

Welcome to Nocturne Academy, the School for the Gifted. Well then, from whom do you inherit your gift?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When mortals pray, God listens.

When mortals beg, God forgives.

When mortals wishes, God gives them gifts.