𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Monday May 24th 10:19am📍Harlem, New York

Monday May 24th
10:19am
📍Harlem, New York

"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬

"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬. Right now Amora was trying to say that she's a better rapper than notti and of course he's saying she's not. "Nigga stop fucking playing wit' me, you know my music hard" His eyebrows scrunching. "How about this. We have a challenge" He says and she nods "ok, ima beat yo ass anyways so I don't care".

Amora didn't even really have faith in herself that she would beat him but she wasn't gonna back down and seem pussy. She makes a few songs here and there for the fun of it but never took it serious. "Who gone judge" Notti asks her "dd, dot, Macie and Ana" She answers.

"Alright the song gotta be done by 12am, ight. and the loser gotta pay the winner $115" He exclaims and she nods. They hang up and notti gets off the bed, going to the closet to pick out a calm outfit for the studio. After making sure he got everything he walks out his room "Nigga where you going" ddot asks making dd look away from the TV "The stu. Me and mora having a battle or sum shit of who can make the better song" He grabs a water out the fridge.

"Nigga you gone lose, you know she got it in ha'" ddot laughs and notti waves him off before walking out the front door, heading to the studio. He puts in one AirPod and plays 'Quickie' By moneybag yo.

Amora on the other hand is already at the studio. Her and India were at durk's house to pick up Willow and Skylar. She told them about the challenge and durk let her use his studio at his house. Even though she doesn't necessarily like him, they have their moments when they're nice to each other.

After about 10 minutes notti made it to the studio and was already in the booth and picked his beat out, it's one he was gonna use for a future song but he'll just come up with another one. It's called 'Said it's lit'. "ight nigga let's go, you taking mad long" producer tells notti and he goes to the notes app to get his lyrics, mumbling a few words under his breath.