Prom

* POV of Charlie

My friends were coming to pick me up soon. Even though none of them (except Tao and Aled) are actually meant to be going to prom, Nick, Tara, Darcy, Elle and Sahar and coming with us. I sort of forced Nick to come with me and he immediately agreed, I love him.
Anyway I'm super excited to go and meet them. Nick is picking me up soo- oh! They're here!

I opened the door to see the most beautiful human in a black suit and neat dirty-blonde hair. His eyes reflecting the light of the sun and him giving me the sweetest smile.
"Hi."
"Hi!" I replied.
"Are you ready?" he looked me up and down. His face was pink and flustered. I wore a deep blue suit, almost black. My hair falling around my face. I softly tucked it behind my ears.
"Yeah. I'm ready!"
"Well, lets go then..."
I yelled in the house, "Bye!" and shut the door.

Outside my house was a long silver van with long windows. I got in and Nick led us to our seats on the front row. Nick drove, Aled, Tao and Elle on the second row and Tara, Darcy and Sahar at the back of the car. I looked over my shoulder, scanning everyone's outfits.

Tara was wearing a dark teal dress with puffed layers.

Darcy wore a suit, simple like Nick's.

Sahar wore a dark purple-magenta dress with lace and glitter.

Elle wore a toned-down red tight dress, I could see her matching heels, in the similar red colour.

Tao and Aled matched with me.

We finally arrived. It was very crowded but relaxed at the same time. Music blasting from speakers and everyone sat around tables. It had the same feeling as Harry's party. I blushed thinking about mine and Nick's first kiss...