Neighbors - 2

Tom huffed from up the stairs at the sight of you and Bill. He's always been fond of the relationship between you two, but he didn't want to steal what his brother already had.

He barged into his room and sat on his bed, he had just gotten out of the shower so his body was moist and he was shirtless. "I should do something." His thought

...

The following day Bill had breakfast at your house instead, you two made a whole platter just for the two of you. Cooking or baking with Bill was always fun since he made sure everything was perfect or at least edible.

"We should make a cooking show" Bill tilted his head towards you, "Two hot chefs and one kitchen." He chuckled adding on.

You smiled at the thought of you two making a cooking show and how silly it would be to have special guest as well.

After putting the dishes in the sink you both heard a loud but low roar come outside. "Tom must be going for a drive" Bill sighed.

Tom always went on drives when he was burnt out or had something to do and didn't have time to wait. You've never been in Tom's car since he never lets you even see it. "Come on, let's go to my house." Bill said grabbing your hand.

He pulled you out the front door and towards the loud car in the twin's driveway. Bill intertwined his hands with yours making sure Tom saw the whole thing.

Walking in front of his car you can feel the heat from the engine going onto your bare legs. The heat felt nice for a bit then it went back to the chilly weather, looking into the car you could see Tom making direct eye contact with you. He seemed bothered by something.

You and Bill eventually made it into the house and went straight to Bill's room. "Did he see?" Bill asked still holding your hand. "I'm pretty sure he did" You sighed. Looking around in Bill's room you see a picture of him and Tom when they were younger, they were adorable which made you smile. His room had a bunch of picture of people he loved and there was this one picture of you and all of the band members.

It was Bill's 18th birthday and you guys went to this amusement park that was filled with roller coasters and water rides. The day ended with going to the beach which where the picture was taken. You were between Bill and Tom as Gustav and Georg were on one side each. You all were smiling or laughing at something that Bill had said.

"Hey Y/n, you okay?" Bill was now on his bed facing you. He took your hand again and guided you towards him. You were standing between his legs as he hugged you from the waist now. He buried his face into your abdomen. "You are the best thing that has happened to me." Bill mumbled into you. You giggled at the moment you and Bill had. He was a sweetheart.

The moment came to an end when you both heard the front door slammed loudly. Turning towards the door you could hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. From the sounds of it, it was Tom. Bill knew immediately who it was so he turned you onto his bed and got on top of you. You've never been so close to Bill like that so the position made you flustered.

The door opened and all Tom could see was Bill on top of you pinning you against his bed only his face was inches away from yours. His eyes widened and he walked towards you grabbing your wrist and pulling you from under Bill. He picked you up bridal style and walked you all the way down to his car.

You were completely shocked at how fast he picked you up, you turned your head to look at Bill. "Good luck" He mouthed while winking at you. You smiled back at him. Tom dropped you on your feet and opened his car door signaling you to get in. Obeying him you got into the car and watched him get into the driver seat and pulling out of the driveway fast.

After a couple of minutes you saw a whole land of water. "Yup, he's going to dump my body here." You said to yourself. "Get out." He demanded. You followed his orders and got out the car. The cold breeze immediately hits your face and a gush of heat from the car warms you up.

"Come on, this way." Tom took your hand and you both walked towards a pier. He knew you were cold so he took off his hoodie and gave it to you. His hoodie smelled like a bit of musky hardwood and cigarettes with a bit of vanilla.

He sat down and so did you. It was becoming sunset and you could see all kinds of purples, pinks, oranges, and yellows painting the skies.

"Are you and Bill together?" He mumbled looking at the water. His jaw was clenched at the thought of you two being more than just friends. "No" You said while looking at him. He turned his head towards you slightly. "Then why was he on top of you." He raised his eyebrow.

"It was accidental, like in the movies." You smiled at him a bit. He wanted to smile but he tried to keep his mysterious composure. "Do you like him? Does he like you?" He sighed looking at you straight in the eyes. He wanted an answer but not just a generic answer. He wanted you to say no.

"No, we're just friends." You clarified. Tom's eyes relaxed and he smiled softly. He moved closer to you and took your hand in his. "I'm sorry for being so mean to you, this whole time I thought you two liked each other but we're too pussy enough to say anything." He kissed your hand and it felt warm but also cold due to his lip ring. "I really like you Y/n, I've liked you since I met you. I know that I'm a dickhead but I didn't want to make Bill upset thinking I was trying to steal you away from him." He leaned his head onto your forehead. You didn't know whether he was telling the truth or he was lying.

To be fair, you did have feelings for him for a bit. You even told Bill and he was supportive of it but when Tom became mean to you all those feeling stopped immediately. But the raising emotions in your heart became to swell and those feelings had been reopened.
"I like you too Tom." You whispered loud enough for you two to hear.

He smirked and took your chin in his hands. He pulled your face closer to his and kissed you softly. His lips were smooth and warm as his lip ring was the opposite.

Yuh