THREE (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 7th, OF JULY 2023.)
(EDITED ON 10, OF SEPTEMBER 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

A/N : Hello Little stars, this is just a little explanation for Alice powers. Cause I don't think, I've explained it. Okay so first one is her visions, her visions will stay the same as they are in the books and movies. Her second power is the mind reading, which means she can read people minds but hers work differently to Edward's while he can't control his, Alice can. 

People's thoughts shoot out at Edward to where they just all ways annoy him while Alice can focus on the person she wants to read from, but she only mostly does it on Edward cause she just doesn't like him but for some reason she can hear Bella's thoughts without even trying.

**************

SHE'S MINE: A.CULLEN X B.SWAN.

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{𝐓𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

"I need everyone's permission slip." Mr Molina shouted to the students, Bella looks down at the dent in her truck from the accident yesterday. Bella has a sudden flash back of the day before, Tyler's van suddenly goes out of control, Tyler's van coming toward her. Nearly killing her, until she saw Alice rushing over to her, her hands stopping the van.

How she could feel her arm warped around her waist, how she could feel her cold breath on her lips. Bella, shakes her head blushing at the memory. She looks back up to see Edweirdo and Alice looking at her while Jasper was looking else where. Alice smiles at her while Edweirdo glares.

While she was busy looking at Alice, she didn't notice that Mike was in front of her until he said something, "Look at you, huh? You're ALIVE!" he shouts, with a smile on his face. "I know, yeah, false alarm, I guess."

The two Cullen's and Hale suddenly stop walking. "Yeah. Um, now, I want to ask you, you know, if, if, uh you know it's like a month away...but" while she was listening him, she suddenly got distracted by Alice.

Alice was glaring at Mike. "Do you wanna go to prom with me?" Mike asked as she kept her attention on Alice making her smile at her. "So, what, what do you think?" he asks, as Bella looks at him confused to what he's on about.