2; where am I?

At three in the morning Dipper woke up from a phone call, surprise, surprise, his sister. Her voice was husky and drawn out when she spoke.
"Dip.. I need you to come pick me up.." every word drew out into a horrible silence.

"Mabel, you're drunk, and I'm in Gravity Falls, I can't drive to California to pick you up, you have enough friends, ask one of them." He hung up before Mabel could try to trick him into coming either way. He knew she could. Even in her drunken state.
The sun hadn't yet risen when Dipper pulled himself out of his car and back into the diner. Pacifica wasn't on shift this time, Dipper silently thanked whatever God he could think of.

He didn't recognize the boy on shift, and decided to pay for his breakfast and coffee to go.
He drove back to the Shack in silence. The sun had risen by the time he had finished eating and he decided to go take a look at the house behind the old attraction.

It tool him a while, but he managed to get most of the rubble out, he was just finishing in the entrance when he heard some of the rubble behind him clatter around. He turned as fast as he could without falling over, only to see... nothing. Nothing looked out of place even.
"Hello?" He walked back to the pile of rubble, dropping some broken bricks onto it, looking around simultaneously.

There was nobody and nothing.

"Whatever.." he muttered, stalking back into the house, the moment the pile of rubble was out of his sight the noise appeared again, like someone was walking over the bricks and wood and ripped wallpaper.
"If there's gnomes playing around here I will-" He didn't get to finish his threat before the noise stopped, and didn't return. Dipper could only smile solemnly.

Yes, he'd missed this place.

It took him two days to repair the living room, house entrance and start repairs on the kitchen. He was getting quite tired of the bagels and watered down coffee from the old restaurant.

Now he was sitting in the living room, a thin mattress in the corner, he didn't bother sitting on it, Stanley's chair had been molded but surprisingly enough intact otherwise, Dipper still replaced it with a small couch.
He hadn't yet bothered sleeping on the mattress yet, it was thin and horribly uncomfortable compared to the couch.

He had been re-reading Ford's journal ever since the gnomes had started rummaging through his trash, trying to recall what to do about them. He smiled as he read through the notes he'd personally added to the pages. So many horrifying creatures he'd ran into when he was only twelve. He hadn't bothered calling his sister to see if she was OK, as horrible as it felt saying it, he felt fine with leaving her in the dirt yesterday, she hadn't even thanked him for the last few times he'd helped her avoid their parents scoldings.
He scowled at how horribly selfish he sounded in his head. Closing his eyes as the church in the distance chimed 11.00PM

Dipper awoke to the harsh sound of clanging and crashing and tearing, then someone's, male, voice cursing at the rubble he'd likely stumbled into. He shot up, quickly having the right mind to grab the baseball bat Stanley had bought him years ago.
"Gnomes?" He asked, having forgotten their names long ago.
He got no response, the cursing had quieted down, but Dipper could still hear footsteps and glass breaking just outside his front door.
_________________________________________
About three months before Dippers arrival:

Bill Cipher wasn't exactly sure where he was, dark fog pressed into his senses, and his body felt.. strange, fleshy. He couldn't speak, couldn't breath..

Wait-

He'd never had to think of breathing, but now the sensation of not being able to made his breaths quicken, his body locked up in place, his eyes water in..

What by the Axolotl was this feeling. Why was he feeling things like this???

And then suddenly the heavy feeling lifted and he found himself in a dense forest. He didn't feel like himself, as he attempted to float up to see where he was he found that.. he couldn't, for whatever reason his mind, his consciousness was trapped in an awfully humanoid body. His eyes, plural for once, darted around as he attempted to use the inconvenient human legs to raise himself.

He scowled at the fleshy limbs, flexing his fingers, stained with a black, oily feeling. His head was foggy as he tried to remember what had happened before the heavy, pressuring feeling.

Finally he managed to stand, his knees trembling under his weight.
He blinked against the dark surrounding him, even as the clear sky showed a full moon almost right above him, as if trying to help him see, it didn't work.

He felt small, despite the fact that his form was much bigger than he had been. He felt weak, his limbs heavy, his eyelids even more so. To his horrible demise, he felt human. Tired.

So Bill Cipher slept until a small doe woke him, it's cold nose sniffing out his face.
He swatted at the animal and it ran off.
The sun quickly heated Bill's face as he sat up, rubbing his eyes groggily.
He'd never felt this way, he'd never been this dreadfully human before.

It took him a while, but he managed to get a look around the clearing he'd been sleeping in. He paused at the sight of a broken down statue of.. him, his old form, his real form.
"By the Axolotl.." he muttered, blinking at his own voice. It.. it didn't feel like his. It didn't sound like he remembered, more dry, a bit lower perhaps.

"This can't be happening." He closed his eyes, sitting back down against the statue.

He couldn't breathe, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't remember what had happened before this. Water, salt water streamed down his face as he started breathing hard, leaning back against himself, or what had been himself.

He may have stayed there for days, or weeks, or months.. time was weird to him, such a human concept. And now Bill fucking Cipher was one of them. A human, the specific thing that had beat his ass, turned him into stone. And now he was one.