Chapter 1-Airbuds houses where they first see the ghost

Meanwhile in Pennsylvania, Everyone is at their Airbuds houses where they first see the ghost, Everyone says we just saw a ghost, And all the other dogs are saying Oh no, Not a ghost and they all ask what the ghost wants and the ghosts says he wants the owner's dog so he asks them where they live, and he goes to take all the dogs with him and trap them in his dog pound. They all yell Help us!, The ghost says their owners can't help them because they are too far away to hear. So they scream Help us! louder and the Airbuds dog's owner finally hear. They try to rescue their Airbuds dogs but to no avail, The ghost says you can't get past me!, So the Airbuds owners try other ways to get the Airbuds dogs out and again the ghost says you can't get past me!, The Airbuds Owners try again and the ghost says you can't get past me! once more so they try to call for help but the ghost says their friends can't hear them because they are too far away so they call for help louder and their friends finally hear them. They go and try to rescue the Airbuds dogs Buddy, Mudbud, Rosebud, Budderball, Tiny, Molly and the ghost again says you can't get past me!, Then it's gets late and the ghost says they are all trapped so they try once again and the ghost again says you can't get past me!, The owners ask What else do you want? and the ghost says I want their Pup food and the owners tell the ghost you can't have their Pup food so the ghost says I want their Pup food now and if you don't give it to me by tomorrow. You will all be trapped here for the rest of the night. So, they give in eventually and give the ghost storebought Pup food and the ghost says to the Airbuds dogs and owners, Did you think you'd get out that easily. The ghost laughs and says to the Airbuds dogs and owners, I tricked you, Haha.