Ch. 14

Once they arrived at the gym, it was filled with students in sexy or scary costumes. Though some are dressed in cute costumes. Knucklina groaned in frustration as she looked around. She saw Amos 'in a hot firefighter outfit and said, "There's your soon to be boyfriend Rogue, now I gotta search for my possibly drunk roommate." Rogue smirked at Amos and replied, "Hell yeah okay see you girly." Knucklina rolled her eyes and growled. She muttered, "Now time to find that twit. Probably drinking idiotically."

<With Sonica>

The blue hedgehog was having the time of her life. She was dressed as a black and pink sexy nurse. Her top was short enough to show half of her boobs. She was laughing and dancing like there was no tomorrow. She kept bumping her butt on other dancers. That's when Sonica took a bottle of beer and chugged it. She was having a blast. Least until a familiar voice said from behind, "Sonica!" The blue hedgehog saw Knucklina 'with an unpleasant expression'. Sonica giggled and said, "Knucklina! You made it!" She walked to her before Knucklina said, "Sonica. Come the hell on, you are not supposed to get drunk!" Sonica in a joking manner said, "Whatever you say 'Mom'." She giggled before Knucklina said, "Sonica come on. Your gonna get in trouble if the teacher sees you." But that's when Sonica grabbed Knucklina by the back of her head and forced her to drink the rest of the bottle of beer. She chugged it before Knucklina coughed and said, "Damn it Sonica!" Thats when she took another bottle and forced her to drink it entirely. Knucklina got drunk as Sonica said 'realizing her mistake', "Oops. Better get her to the dorm." The blue hedgehog took her arm and wrapped it around her before exiting the party.

Once they exited, she sees Amos and Rogue kissing at the entrance. Sonica rolled her eyes as Knucklina was eyeing her half-exposed chest. Knucklina said to her in a drunk manner, "You know *hic* Something blue? *hic* I fucking hate it when *hic* perverts keep looking at you. *hic* To hell with them." Sonica sighs before she said, "Uhuh..." Knucklina then said with a blush while staring at her chest, "Your real cute when your *hic* Acting so reckless. Not to mention so sexy..." Sonica blushed at that as they continued walking.

⚠️Here comes the sexy part!!⚠️

<Once they entered their dorm>

Sonica close the door once they entered their dorm. Sonica said to her, "I'll get you to bed and then I'm getting back to the party." Though Knucklina leaned down before Sonica fell down and let out a small 'Yipe'! Knucklina had a drunk expression and said as she was on top of her, "Well. Wanna be a real naughty girl *hic* huh princess? Well let me give you a 'proper' punishment." She then grabbed Sonica's right boob and squeezed it. Sonica gasped with a blush as she said, "W-Wait Knucklina. I~" she trailed off and grunted as Knucklina sat her up as she turned her around. Knucklina held her close and started fondling her right boob and her other hand grabbed her crotch. Sonica was under a pleasure attack as she was feeling her drunk friend molesting her. She blushed a deep red as she sticks her tongue. She started slowly panting like a dog as she groaned in pleasure. She wrapped her arm around Knucklina's neck and said, "Oh~D-don't stop Knucklehead. Ahh~Oh God. So fucking good. Oh Kn-Knucklina..." the hand on her boob was getting a little firm as Knucklina asked while she continues to touch Sonica, "Who's your crush *hic* princess? *hic* Who do you *hic* like *hic* secretly princess?" Sonica answered as heat was rising in her body, "Y-you are, Kn-Knucklehead. On-Only you Knucklehead." Sonica groaned louder as the pleasure increased. Knucklina started to suck on her neck before biting it. It caused Sonica to groan loud as she blushed deeper. Knucklina whispered to her, "Thats all *hic* I wanna hear princess." Without warning, Sonica was kissed by Knucklina as she turn got close to her face. She moaned quietly as she closed her eyes. But that's when Knucklina collapsed as she fell asleep.

<✅Sexy Part finished✅>

Sonica carried Knucklina to her bed and said, "That was intense. Does Knucklina love me?  I dunno." She sat on her bed just after covering Knucklina up with a blanket. She then said to herself as she got out of her costume and into her pajamas, "No way in hell I'm gonna go back to the party. After what just happened. I think I'm calling in a night." Sonica looked at her and smiled as she said, "I love you Knucklehead." She kissed her forehead and went over to the fridge for a quick snack.