𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢, 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧

❝ and every girl I ever talked to told me you were bad, bad news

❝ and every girl I ever talked to told me you were bad, bad news... ❞

                      VICTORIA BLURTS OUT THE QUESTION NOT EVEN THINKING before she said it

"Uh, sure." Jughead says, taking his eyes off the computer.

"But not here, please." Victoria says, gesturing her hand around the diner.

"Okay."

They walk out the diner, Victoria leading Jughead to her spot.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Victoria." Victoria randomly introduces, remembering her not saying her name in the diner.

"I know. You're pretty popular at school." Jughead says like it's obvious.

"I know, it makes me uncomfortable." Victoria winces.

"Why?"

"...don't know." Victoria hesitates.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Jughead asks.

"What!? No! Of course not." Victoria says, her mind tracing back to that night.

"Just checking."

Once they reach their destination, Victoria smiles bittersweetly as she sees the creation her and her best friend made.

"This is Castle Lovell-Johnson." Victoria says with a smile, taking his hand pulling him with her to the little hut. "I built this with my old best friend. We used to be partners in crime. She used to say, "trust your gut." and I'll be trusting my gut that's saying, you'll definitely be my new best friend. I also trust...you."