- ,, Prologue..

CHAPTER ZERO

-- -͙ - -

"nope, not doing it." she said, grabbing her phone from his grasp and crossing her arms over her chest.

"a dare is a dare. you gotta see it through," he deadpanned with a shrug. before she could reply, his expression did a full 180. he wore a pout and pleading eyes.

she rolled her eyes seeing the exaggerated expression he had, "what if it sends to an old man?"

"look around, where do you see any over the age of 20?"

right when she opened her mouth he cut her off by speaking again.

"not including the workers."

"i wasn't going to say that." she rolled my eyes once more whilst looking down at the phone in hand.

"come on, who knows this might lead to a love story." he added with a wink

still looking down at the phone she scoffed,
"how cliche."

letting out an exaggerated sigh, she turned my phone on and went to her notes app, typed in her phone number and took a screenshot.

chigri's eyes lit up and a gasp escaped from his mouth, "you're actually doing it?"

"like you said, 'a dare is a dare.' i'm seeing it through."

"well, i didn't actually expect you to go through with it. you're usually too scared to do anything."

"and i thought you had faith in me." she said dramatically with a pout.

chigiri chuckled, "alright, alright, just do it already." he ushered.

...

"...they declined the airdrop."

hearing this chigiri bursted into fits of laughter, "no way, try again." he said in between laughs.

"fine."

after sending the airdrop for the second time she braced herself for the possibility of having it accepted this time around.

not surprisingly, that wasn't the case

"again..."

"what?"

"they declined again." she deadpanned.

"give me your phone." he said and snatched the phone out her hand, immediately beginning to tap manically on the screen.

wanting to see what he was doing she leaned over the table to try and catch a glimpse of the phone but at the same time he leaned backward with the phone in his hands.

"just let me see, what're you hiding?"

"finally, he accepted." chigiri said handing my phone to me.

she looked down at her phone with a small frown then back at him with a questioning look plastered on her face.

"what did you do? and how do you know that they're a guy?"

"i'm just hoping they're a guy for your sake." he shrugged it off as if giving her phone number to a random stranger wasn't a big deal.

" he shrugged it off as if giving her phone number to a random stranger wasn't a big deal

AIRDROP
"The love of your life" would like to share a photo.

AIRDROP"The love of your life" would like to share a photo

decline | accept