Bio

A/N: So this is manly gonna be about the main character in this story Venom. I will make this quick and say that in this story, Venom is just Venom. He doesn't have a host nor does he need a host in this story, so don't expect to see Venom and a host talking to each other. In this story, Venom is a monster that can do a whole bunch of things that can benefit himself and his allies or can be hell for his enemies. Though he doesn't have a host, Venom still refers to himself as "We" and "Us" because that's how the MC made him when designing Venom.

Name: Alex Jones
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Age: 24
Height: 5'9

Alex Jones appearance

Face, clothes and physique is how ever you want him to look

Yggdrasil appearance

Name: Venom
Hair color: None
Eye color: White
Age: Ageless
Height: 10'4 (can change height if he chooses to)
Species: Symbiote

Venom Voice

A/N: The video WILL contain SPOILERS for Spider-Man 2, if you don't want any spoilers then do not watch the video. I think Tony Todd did a great job as Venom imo.

Venom appearance

Venom bio: Venom is one of the most powerful members in the guild

Venom bio: Venom is one of the most powerful members in the guild. What makes him so powerful is not only his brute strength, but the ability to also adapt to ALMOST anything. He also has an ability to uses his tendrils to infect any creature to make his slave or soldier made him extremely deadly.

Weapon

All-Black

(Yes, I know it's red despite the name being called "All-Black" but that's just what the sword is called and I think it looks cooler red

(Yes, I know it's red despite the name being called "All-Black" but that's just what the sword is called and I think it looks cooler red. Plus, that's just what it's called in the comics)