01

♧the blue eyed boy♧
Finnleigh's Pov:
I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. *perfect* I thought.

I got up and made my bed. You may think making your bed is a waste of time but it helps me function in the morning.

I got ready for the day and got my uniform for work. I work at starbucks by the way.

I got my backpack that is black with maroon roses on it and put in some leggings and a yellow hoodie for after work. I got my car keys and left for work.

When I got to work I went to my locker and put my bag in there. Then I looked at what shift I was doing today, it was taking orders, my favourite.

There was many customers as usual but this bright blue eyed boy caught my attention. He walked up to the counter to order.

"Hey welcome to starbucks what can I get you today?" I said with a smile and a bit of blush on my cheeks. "Can I get a vanilla frappuccino and a cake pop?" He said. "Of coarse, what cakepop?" I asked putting down his order. "Your favourite kind" he said with a smirk on his face.

"That will be 7.84" I said trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing. He paid with cash. "What's the name for the order?" I asked him. "Colby" he said and walked away.

I made his drink and cakepop and then wrote something on the cup. *add my snap Finnleigh44 :) - Finnleigh* and called out Colby's name.

The rest of the day went by slowly and I kept checking my phone incase Colby texted.

Colby's Pov:
I ordered starbucks before going to hang with the guys. The girl taking my order was so pretty! I got to the trap house and walked in.

"Dude did you get my cakepop?" Jake asked me. I handed it to him and cory said " dude you didnt ask me or sam if we wanted anything" in a disappointed voice. "Here drink some of mine"i said giving him my cup. "Who's Finnleigh?" He asked.

I read the side of the cup and it gave me the girls number. "what do I do?" I asked no one in particular. "Uhh text her if she was hot" jake told me but sam interrupted him, "text her if you want to."

The rest of the day we were hanging out but I couldnt get the girl out of my mind. Should I text her?

Finnleigh's pov:
The end of my shift happened and I'm not going to lie, I was sad he didn't text. I got into my car and went home to go to bed.

When I got home I went into the bath and then changed into this

And got into my bed and turned netflix on. Then I got a text.

A/n: HIIII IM REWRITING MY STORY BC I HATE THE OTHER ONE