Trapped in a Canyon

( This is all amor's pov )            

                        Amor's pov
I was still falling until i finally hit the ground hard I screamed in pain but no one was around to hear me I was alone by myself in this Canyon What should I have just stopped but no I didn't I still ran I don't know what to do I'm just going to be trap here forever until I die wait speak out dying how am I still alive well I don't know but I do know that it's a long way up what do I do I can't cry I don't have my swords because I left them with my friends I'm so dumb I should have just listened to Bob but I couldn't hear because I just ran what have I done to myself I I just let myself down I should have just listened to them I should just believe them I'm just so done it's all because of that dumb girls fall I don't remember her name but she hypnotized me I think and made me attack my friends I feel like a monster this is where I belong I should never see the world again I'm just a freak I'm a human who's working with other kingdoms they might think I'm a monster now said have I done to myself I can never escape this I should just accept my death not trying to fight my death just wait for my death to come well this is where I die now alone by myself I should have just listen but at least you don't need me messing them up now even though I was there friend I feel like I was missing them up but they did so much better without you they made new friends so I guess I'm not used to them at least they're going to be happy without me there's no use for me to climb up because I will just fall down again I can just starve or dehydrate or something else all I just want is to wait for my death I'm just a freak a human why would they think working with the universe good when I keep on messing them up I should not even be with them if I keep on messing them up I'm happy now that I'm not missing him up I hope they're happy too that I'm gone but I just want to fall asleep maybe that will help me die I was about to close my eyes until I hurt a voice and the voice said "you are not weak you're strong you can jump out of this" I was in fear what I heard I didn't know who is saying this I was like am I going crazy or is that just me well of course it's just me because I'm the only one here but I heard a voice again and it said " I know you have powers you just don't believe in me you're not with your strong believe yourself you are not weak you are strong" ice cream because I was in fear of where that voice was coming from I didn't know who it was so I just kept on talking to myself I feel like I'm being watched right now like there's something that wants me for no reason like they want to give me something I don't know why I feel that but I was just waiting for my death why can't it just come soon I'm struggling here does it know that I'm struggling just to wait for my death even though it's not coming soon I feel like something's keeping me alive I don't know who but I just feel like that like someone's keeping me alive like they didn't want me to die I heard the voice again and it told me that "I was just being rude to myself not knowing why I have" I screamed who are they and come out please but the voice said " I am just in your mind nothing will hurt you if I'm here and it will not hurt you if you just believe me you don't believe in yourself you don't believe in me if you believe in me then just believe in yourself and me your friends miss you they need you you help them a lot you think that they're happy because you're gone but no they're actually sad and scared that you're dead but one doesn't think that you're dead one thinks that you're alive they believe me I can't talk to him but I can only talk to you somehow but just to see me believing your self" I was still in fear by what that person said even though I can't see them but all I remember is that I have to believe in myself and them even though I don't know where they are I hope I can meet the one day and ask them why are they talking to me but no I can't meet them because they said that "Nobody can see me" I just wonder why did they want me alive I'm just useless to them I'm just a weak human but they don't think I'm weak I just know I have to believe myself and the person who's talking to me I was about to fall asleep again until I heard voices calling my name but i couldn't talk back my voice was weak I couldn't talk or scream I can make any noise I couldn't move my body was just weak I think there's something wrong with me my body is just under someone else control it feels like that to me I think I'm going crazy but no I'm not I'm not going crazy right I'm supposed to be dead how am I alive why am I still here but I keep on hearing people calling my name all I could do was just hear them not be able to talk but I still believe in myself that I could talk but I couldn't use my mouth was injured my whole body was injured I can't believe it I'm still alive I feel like I'm dead but no I'm still alive I'm still here I can still hear them calling my name I even hear one crying but one of the places got closer I can hear them say "watch out there's a canyon" I knew that they were close to me but they can't see me because I was so far down in the canyon but I try to move my body but it didn't work so I tried again and again until I heard another voice and The voice said " you can talk but not trying hard enough"
I knew that I had to believe them just this once so I kept on trying to talk I keep on trying and trying and trying until I finally made a scream for help right when I made up scream I Heard a Voice said "Amor are you down there?!"
I was able to talk a little bit and said "yes" that's why I Heard a Voice that sounded familiar and the voice said "Geese or Maxy can you go down there and check if amor's down there?"
I heard another voice that sounds familiar and it said "Okay i will do it"
My mind was like he's someone finally coming to rescue me I thought I was going to just accept my death but no I was wrong I was getting help until I seen the face it was that uh Geese guy who they met and he came down to help me and he asked if I was okay but for some reason I can't talk again my vision slowly became blurry it felt like I was going to pass out it felt like I was going to die I just felt like that until my vision slowly got blurrier blurrier and blurrier until I passed out right before I passed out I can only hear my name being called so many times but I can't answer because I passed out I I felt like I was dying until woke up to find myself in a bed a a a ALIVE!!!