°10°

Honey smiled,
"Thank you noir," she said with the same expression on her face.
Seeing Noir's face, was very much a surprise for Honey, he barely took off his mask, little lone to someone he meet less than a month ago.
Seeing someone's face was the last thing Honey expected to be surprised by.
But noir was different, for someone from the year 1933 he looked more like a 2020s soft boy, but still looked intimidating when he has to.
As he look back at Honey, he slightly grinned,
"You know... I never told anyone this before but, I think I like you"
The grin on his face stayed there as if he did something bad.

"I think I-" he cut Honey off as he quickly swooped in and kissed her, she didn't even fight it, instead pulling him closer and deepening the kiss more.
After a few more seconds they ran out of breath and they looked at each other, both their faces pink.

"What I was trying to say, was-" Honey was cut off again by Miguel yelling at them both through their spider-watches.

"Goddamit" Honey says as the pair listen into what that tall buff ass bastard was yelling.

"Honey, noir I need you both at hq now!" He sternly yelled.

"For fuck sake!" Honey groaned flopping over as if she was going back to bed.

," you heard the man, c'mon doll let's get moving you do not. I mean do NOT wanna see that man throw a man 60 meters for being late" Noir got up and looked over at her nodding while talking,

"Trust me, it hurts," he says as he shows Honey a huge bruise on his side going over to his chest and back,

"Oh shit, are you okay??" Honey says worried for him.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry about me doll, let's just get moving so I don't get bruises on the other side of my sides back and chest," he laughs it off as the two go through one portal heading to hq.