First day at school

I woke up that morning forgetting something, what was it ?

I checked the clock and it was 9:24 am, then I remembered that it was my first day at school as a junior !

I got ready as fast as I can and hurried to school, once I got there it was already the second period, good thing there was no teacher so we can get to know each other, there was a pretty blonde girl waving at me to sit next to her, so I just sat next to her because there was no other spot, her name was Lily and she was so sweet and kind, we started talking about our life and what's happening in it, she was living with her dad and her mom passed away when she was seven years old, as we were talking the bell rang and we were in different classes so on my way to history class I bumped into I cute guy and my books fell on the floor it was everywhere and I was going to be late to class!
So I started collecting my books and he was helping me as we were collecting the books he said
" my name is Jack "
and went on collecting the books in silence, I was too shy to reply to him!

I rushed to class and I was there in time and my day went pretty well after that as I was going back home I saw Jack and he was coming towards me as he got closer to me he said
" you didn't tell me your name "
I replied to him
" I'm sorry I forgot to tell you my name, it's Maya "
he was looking at me with a weird look and it made me feel weird.