Carnival preperations

(before I start writing I wanted to remind you that I have skipped season 2 story plot, but not the characters)

[Ciel is online]

[Sebastian is online]

Sebastian: Young lord, the queen has a carnival and circus rolling into town and I have got us some tickets for the carnival attractions. I have saved set aside money so you could do a few games. One of the games I set aside is the kissing booth since I have noticed you and Lizzie aren't going anywhere with a relationship.

Ciel: WHAT?! The kissing booth! how dare you set aside something so immature as that, especially without my permission.

Sebastian: Lord, I can assure you nothing but royalty will be touching you're lips.

Ciel: I would agree more with this if Lizzie has kissed me. Whoever the first person in that line is, will be my first kiss. What if my first kiss is a Complete stranger? Ever think of that?

Sebastian: Well of course my lord, as I said; nothing but royalty will be touching u today at the carnival. The first person might even be better than Lizzie.

Ciel: Very well.

[Elizabeth is online]

Elizabeth: Who's going to the queen's carnival tonight ?i'm so exited to go!

Ciel: oh, Lizzie .You're going .how wonderful.😒

Sebastian: Now now young lord, be nice.

Sebastian: so Lizzie, I imagine that Ciel would love to see you at the carnival.

[Ciel is offline]

Elizabeth: Ah, yes, I shall see you and Ciel at the carnival tonight.

[Elizabeth is offline]