1 .

Jerzi pov .                                                                                  I groan as I check the time i start my new school today I don't wanna be late already knowing I take forever to get dressed. I pull the cover over and slip on my slippers then I walk to the bathroom and turn the shower on as I'm taking my clothes off I admire my battle scars I hop in the shower.                                                                   5 mins later .

I do my hygiene then I pick out what I'm wearing as I'm dressing myself I couldn't stop myself from going to the mirror just to admire myself

I moan at the sight of myself "self love is key".         

I grab my things and head to the kitchen saying Goodmorning to my mother . " Goodmorning beautiful my mother say" she passes me a plate with pancakes i started digging in. I checked the time putting my dirty dish in the sink rushing out the house saying goodbye to my mother .

I finally made it to the bus stop. I was eyeing the fuck out of this tall stud she was really pretty the neck tattoo really compliments her. I turn my head fast es when I seen she realized I was staring the bus arrived I was the second to get on I found a seat and sat down the same stud sat by me .   

                                    Kam

                                    Kam

I was already ready to make scenarios about this girl in my head she probably don't even get down like that I gotta chill. She finally exchanged words "hey you must be new or something" at first I wasn't even finna respond "yeah I'm new" I said staring out the window I can just feel her staring at me I'm scared of eye contact man .

"So what's your name" she say "I'm Jerzi and you?" "I'm kam nice to meet you jerzi" bro I'm trying to fuck on this girl already Ian trying to hear nothing else she gotta say . Scratch that "nice to meet you too"

We finally reached the school. We walked off the bus and she offered to walk me to the front office to receive my schedule I accepted her offer we walking to the front office and she going on about how I should watch out for all these females they some shones like man Ian tryna hear nun of that I'm already feening for you.

Nah man I gotta chill.. we finally reached the front office i walked inside gave them my name waited for a minute then finally received my schedule .                                                                          

Kam wanted to see what classes I got so I handed her the schedule "oh shit we got most of our classes together" i really didn't want any classes with her finna be drooling over a female that probably don't even get down with that stud for stud shit "that's gay asfk" like Sdfu .

"That's lit" I responded back knowing this shit not cool I gotta fall back for real before this ho start tripping on me if I ever was to confess how I felt. We walk to our first block late as shit teacher ass already tripping on kam asking why she late so kam told her the reason. The teacher introduced me to the class it's this one shorty eyeballing the fuck outta me I was lowkey scared to even stare at her so I just brushed it off and sat down .

The teacher gave us this big ass book to read she told us what page to turn to I do as told as I'm reading and shit . After that was over the class started packing up and shit so while we waiting on the bell kam comes up to me with the same shorty that was eyeballing me she introduced us "Jerzi meet my girlfriend nyla" I swallowed so hard I didn't wanna hear that shit "Nyla meet Jerzi" nice to meet you nyla I said with a big ass fake smile. Damn how could I be jealous over somebody that I don't even know.. this why I need my daddy in my life .

                                    Nyla

                                    Nyla

Nyla was pretty es tho . All 3 of us walked together in the hallway me and kam didn't have second block together so she just told me which way to go.. we separated I'm walking to my class some stud bumped into me and then had the nerve to look back like I was the one that bumped into her. I said watch where the fuck you going df. only in my head though she looked like she could beat my ass.

I finally reached my class the teacher greeted me introducing me to the classroom I find a seat then I sat down. Somebody knocked on the door it was that same stud from the hallway .

 Somebody knocked on the door it was that same stud from the hallway

Kell

She mugged the fuck outta me and I just turned my head. She sat to the seat next to me "aye don't be staring at me like that" I looked at you just like everybody else did when you first walked into the classroom so just vibe I said shocked that I even spoked to her . She just looked at me finally getting what she wanted to say out "I am Vibing just don't want you looking at me" okay cool . I put my focus on the teacher drawing down what's being shown on the board .

This my first story so don't dtm on me.. just tell me how did I do🧍🏾‍♀️ .