KDICE ❤️🧿

Dear Kanwar Dhillon and Alice Kaushik,

As the day arrives for you to bid farewell to the beloved show Pandya Store, we find ourselves filled with mixed emotions. While we are saddened to see you leave, we are also overwhelmed with joy and gratitude for the incredible moments you have brought to our screens,

Throughout your journey as Shiva and Raavi, you have touched our hearts and etched a special place within our souls. Your dedication, passion, and remarkable performances have made the characters of Shiva and Raavi truly come alive, endearing them to fans all around the world.

You both have been an inspiration, not only through your on-screen portrayals but also through your warmth and genuine nature off-screen. Your commitment to your craft and the love you have shown towards your fans is truly commendable.

As you embark on new adventures and embrace fresh challenges, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for the incredible memories you have given us. The laughter, tears, and countless emotions that we have shared along this beautiful journey will forever be cherished.

Though we will dearly miss seeing your magical chemistry on the screen, we take solace in the fact that your talent and charisma will continue to brighten our lives in whichever paths you choose to tread. We eagerly await the opportunity to witness your shining performances in the future.

May this farewell mark the beginning of a new chapter filled with boundless success, happiness, and endless possibilities. The entire Pandya Store family and all your fans across the globe will forever hold you close to our hearts.

Thank you, Kanwar Dhillon and Alice Kaushik, for being an integral part of our lives and for bringing so much joy and magic through Pandya Store. As you bid adieu, know that you have left an indelible mark in the hearts of your fans, and we will forever be grateful for the beautiful memories you have provided us.

Wishing you both nothing but the best in all your future endeavors. With love and best wishes 🧿🧿❤️❤️.

Raavi / Sachi (@shivi._.kdice)