Tujh Sangh Preet !!

Haseena Malik: Haseena is the child of biggest bussiness women Salam Malik....!! Haseena abhi college study kar rahe hai....!! Bhaut aache insan hai sab k Saath friendly hai....!! Paise bhaut hai lekin ghamad thoda bhi nhi hai....!!

Salam Malik: Mother of Haseena and CEO of Malik empire...!! Too possissive towards haseena and can do anything for haseena....!!

Cheetah Chaturvebedi: Best friend of haseena....!! Loves his bro ( haseena ) a lot.....!! Boyfriend of Santosh Sharma....!!

Santosh Sharma: Best friend of haseena....!! Loves her bro ( haseena ) a lot....!! Girlfriend of cheetah....!!

__

Karishma Singh: Karishma is so innocent who always get bullied by her college students....!! She is little fat becoz of which everyone teases her....!!
She has a crush on the most handsome boy of college Amar vidrohi....!!

Pushpa Singh: Mother of Karishma....!! She loves her daughter a lot....!!

Meera Rajput: She is the best friend of karishma who never judge Karishma and always support Karishma....!!

Shivani pawar: Best friend of karishma.... She always motivate Karishma....!!

__

Amar vidrohi: Handsome Hunk of college.....!! Every girl has a crush on him....!! He is Amir baap ka bigrel batamezi beta....!!

Kriti Roy: bade baap ki bigrel beti....!! Cousin of Amar....!! She always create problems for Karishma....!!

__