Part 3: Welcome to Reality Falls!

After learning that the Yellow Reality Crystal had lost all of its energy he began searching for other ways to revive Bill until he had heard of a place known as Reality Falls, which intrigued Trevor, so he decided to pack up his equipment and start his drive to Reality Falls.

[2 DAYS LATER]
Trevor had arrived at Reality Falls and was ecstatic to research more ways to revive Bill, and as he drove around the quiet little town, the Crystal started to glow in the backseat which confused Trevor but then he learned that the Crystal was drawing energy from the town and he discovered that if he was able to recharge the Crystal it would have enough energy to revive Bill

[1 DAY LATER]
After tons of attempts to recharge the Crystal, he had figured the only way he would get the energy was to search for places that made the Crystal glow the most, and about 2 Hours later he had finally found the most energy potent area, A apartment building but he had no access to the building because he hadn't rented out an apartment so he decided to break in.

[12 HOURS LATER]
Trevor had successfully broken into the apartment complex, and as he walked around the building, the Crystal glowed the most at room 412, which was rented out to Wearess and his girlfriend FNIA-Golden Freddy. "Wait, FNIA!?" Trevor thought to himself because he had swore he heard that before, and he had because while on his drive through Reality Falls, he saw the anime convention which made him decide to start working at Freddy's Anime Convention.
[TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4]