What's wrong m'lady?

She walked over to her bed and placed down her bag and her jacket.

She ran over to the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes.

She took out her braids and hopped in the shower.

The entire time wondering why Enid ignored her. She thought about what Yoko said. Why would Enid care about if Bianca and her did do anything intimate? Not like Wednesday would even agree. Especially not with Bianca.

After showering she wore her clothes.

A tight fitting long-sleeved black shirt and black sweatpants that say the words "Spooky" on the front.

(kinda like this)

She walked out fixing her messy hair.

Once again Enid ignored her.

Wednesdays phone rang and Bianca was calling.

Enid furrowed her eyes, angry.

They were definetly boning huh?

Wednesday picked up, turning on her camera.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly which made Enid sigh in relief but then Bianca spoke which made her fustrated.

"I think you took my tanktop dude."

Wednesday looked at her duffel bag, looking through it.

"I see. Can you come over? I just showered. It'd be unlucky to get a cold."

Bianca agreed.

Within a few minutes Bianca came barging in, thanking Wednesday and walking towards Enid who partially ignored her.

"Enid? Yo."

Enid sighed.

"Do you like her?"

"What?"

Enid pointed at Wednesday as Bianca ruffled her bald ass head.

"WHAT?! NO. Oh my god. Yoko and Divina told you right? They're pranking you. I'm literally on the verge of dating Lucas!"

"Oh."

Bianca smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't get in between you and yoyr girlfriend."

Enid rolled her eyes.

"It's obvious she doesn't like me anyways."

Bianca sighed.

"She does. If you refuse to believe that just go from Mal. She's literally inlove with you dude."

Enid nodded.

"If Wednesday decides to go on another date with Tyler roach I'll ask Mal out." She whispered as they borh giggled.

Bianca left and Enid went on her phone.