Netflix and Chill

Shrek was the most popular guy in school, everyone wanted to bang him. Shrek had so much rizz everyone would fall to the ground and beg to unzip his fly. His mom divorced his dad so she could have eyes only for Shrek (Their from Alabama) The teachers would beg to sleep with Shrek for extra credit.

Shrek had a ten pack and was the olmpic swimmer for the bogs since he was -2 months old. They struggled to find a pair of speedos to fit his gargantual cock. Shrek had big green eyes that would stare at you deeply. Shrek was noturious for turning down nearly every lady who begged to go out with him.

But there was only one girl Shrek had eyes on. Y/N she had double Hs had a beautiful smile. Shrek was so inlove with her it was unreal. He finally picked up the courage to ask her out.

"Hey BBG how you doin today, do you want to netflix and chill tonight Y/N?" All the ladies fell to their knees in awe,"Sure Shrek daddy pick me up at 7," Shrek was so happy and when 7 rolled around he had Y/N in his in his porche. They were on the way back to his mansion.

"Holy god why are there body guards around your house!" "It's to keep the ladies out because I'm so popular." Shrek daddy said confidently. They enter the house and Shrek brings Y/N up to his room and slams her on his bed.

"Are you a virgin or a whore?" Daddy Shrek asked seductivly. "I'm a not virgin!" Y/N said. "Good," Shreck said and slammed his tongue into her mouth. "Mmh~" Y/N moaned. Shrek began to move down her body and sucked on her neck and took off her top. Y/Ns huge double Hs popped out they were so bouncy and squishy.

Shrek took out his girthy cock and it was huge. Y/N looked up at it in awe. "34 inches long!" Shrek said. "Now suck," Y/N tried to put it in her mouth but it was so huge, Shreck grabbed Y/Ns hair and shoved her deep into him, his cock went all the way into her throught. Shreck was moaning in pleasure. 

Y/N turned on her belly and told Shrek to finger her. Shrek slipped his long fingers into her pussy. When her had his whole fist in he got his dick lubed up, and shoved his huge dick in.

"AHHH~~~"  Y/N moaned loudly. Shrek began to thrust in and out extremly fast. Y/N was extremly filled with pleasure. Shrek hit Y/Ns wall and broke through it with is huge dick. Y/N was moaning so loudly and felt amazing. Shrek quickly rammed his whole dick into Y/N and Y/N could feel him so very deep. You could see the outline of Shreks cock in Y/Ns stomach.

The bed was creaking so loudly and rocking so much, Y/N could only moan. "Are you getting bigger?" Y/N asked as Shreks dick grew. Now he was fully erect and was 36 inches."I thing I'm going to cum!" Shrek said panting."Please spill it all in me," Y/N said pleadingly. Shrek cummed letting out a loud moan. Y/N was moaning even louder because of the sheer amount of cum that came out.

The two were moaning and were cumming everywhere. Shrek got up and grabbed some fun toys from his bag." Bbg are you ready for more fun?" "Hell yeah!" Y/N said still panting from Shrek.

Shrek inserted a very large vibrating dildo but it wasn't as big as his. Y/N moaned with pleasure. Then shrek pulled out 2 more large vibrating dildos. "No they won't fit!" Y/N said with fear. "I'll make them fit." Then shrek shoved one of the two dildos in "MMPH~" Y/N moaned. Shrek rubbed extra lube on the third dildo and slipped it in gently unlike before, it almost didn't fit but he made it fit.

Then he turned on the vibraters and Y/N couldn't stop moaning extremely loud. But Shrek wasn't done just yet, Shrek found an opening and rammed his dick into Y/N. Y/N was panting from pain and pleasure.

Y/N felt faint and passed out because she hadn't the energy anymore to keep going. Shrek realised and quickly cleaned Y/N up.

When Y/N woke the next morning she realised Shrek was spooning them. Y/N felt so comfortable and so loved.

A/N : Thank you @urmomishotaf69420 for the beautiful cover me and helping me write this your the best!

I hope y'all liked this and this will have more chapters soon!