Chapter 1

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for your comments.
It overwhelming.
Here's first episode of story.
Enjoy꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

San Diego.
2020
************

2020************

Another rainy day approach in the city making it more thrilling for people to reach to their respective work place

Another rainy day approach in the city making it more thrilling for people to reach to their respective work place. Running in rains to go to their destination. Pittar patter of raindrops hitting the roads as the students run outside from the College of California in San Diego.

Students ran outside after the classes got over reaching to their cars and buses waiting for them . All trying best to stay dry , soon two beautiful ys ran outside giggling and laughing together under a umbrella.

" You should have come Tae...it was so amazing there .." said silver hair boy with cresent eyes .

" You know Jim, I literally had to stay awake because of my assignment... profesor Will is not going to let me breathe" says the tall one walking beside his best friend.

" Hmm..well your friend got lucky here , Professor Drake isn't much into theory" both reach to their car and get inside in hurry .

" Well , of course he'll be not as he's teaching journalasim to you chim... while I have to write a lot that's what makes me a literature student" starting the car they drove to their shares apartment.

" Hmm...well guess what task they appointed me , ask me..." He pouts looking at his friend.

" What?" The other boy ask being bored of his friend not so entertaining talks.

" They want me to interview a fucking billionaire....like a billionaire Tae .... " the other hums looking at the rear mirror of the car .

" So who's interview you're going to take ..?" The silver hair think and told he'll think soon if he'll be able to get an appointment with the one he's thinking to question.