Chapter 2

Now I'm in the 6 month of being in school and I have more friends than I used to have. I get problems and then I start cutting myself.My problems were different but people thought it was because of something else. My life was a whole disaster. Then my parents found out as they supposeviley started crying then we got to the car and they I moved on and forgot about it then started saying stuff about why did I do that. After that they moved on with my other sisters and now they still say we haven't even gotten a complain about your other sisters of something so stupid like that but I don't care if they brag about my sisters it's not gonna hurt me. So I moved on and forgot about it. After that other people started cutting and I was like are they that dumb to follow other people's steps and just looked around to see where I was and it seemed like if we were in a place were there was hate and then I thought to myself and said why did I have to come here to have problems like this. After that this girl that I met named Tiffany was starting to date a boy named jesus. After that everyone else started dating whoever they wanted.And forgot about the whole cutting situation because everyone stopped including me.