I'M SORRY

YN'S POV

The vampire was about to me when suddenly someone pulled him away from me.

??? : How dare you touch her??!
He said while yelling.

Wait........ I know this voice.

It's...............
It's HAN!?

Han then punched the vampire until the vampire became unconscious. It didn't take a lot of time since the vampire was weak.

He then turned around to look at me.

I could feel my tears kissing my cheeks.

Han : are you okay? Did he hurt you?
He asked me with a worried expression.
Yn : you're a vampire?
I asked back.
Han : I'm sorry yn. I should have told your earlier.
He said while looking down.

??? : YN!!
We heard someone shout. I looked to the direction where the shouting came from while standing up and I saw Heeseung running towards me.

He came and hugged me.
I think he hasn't noticed Han yet.

Heeseung : I'm sorry. I'm so so-sorry.
I never meant to say those things. Why would you runaway like that?
He's voice is breaking which broke my heart by the fact that he was crying.

Han : leave her alone dude.
He said.
Heeseung broke the hug and looked at him.
Heeseung : who are you?
His face was bearing an unexplainable expression.
Han : you don't need to know who I am.
Han answered back.

Oh no.

Yn : Heeseung let's go back home.
I said to interrupt their soon to begin fight.
Heeseung look at me and back at Han.
Heeseung went near han and whispered to him but I still was able to hear it.

Heeseung : stay away from her.
Han : what if I don't?
He said while glaring at heeseung.

Now both of them were glaring at each other.

Yn : heeseung let's just go home. Please.
I said again. I don't want them to fight. As long as I know heeseung will beat the shit out of him if they fight.

Heeseung sighed.
Giving Han a last glare he took my wrist and started walking. But.........

HAN'S POV

Heeseung took yn's wrist and started walking.
I won't allow him to walk away with her like that. I held yn's other wrist.
They stopped walking. Yn looking at me with a "what are you doing?" expression while heeseung was glaring at me.

Heeseung : leave her.
He said growling at me.
Me : you should leave her. Weren't you the reason she ran away from home?
I asked as I know he would get angry.

And I was right he really got angry. I could see his face become red because of anger.

Heeseung : well now she's ready to come home with me.
Me : well she hasn't forgive you, ryt yn?
I asked her while looking at her.
Heeseung was also looking at her.
Yn : ummm. Well no but-
Han : see. I told you. Now leave her.
I said while cutting off yn.
Heeseung : I don't need her to forgive me. I need her to come home.
Han : she doesn't need to stay with you if she doesn't want to. She can also stay with me or her friend Tzuyu.
Heeseung : I'm pretty sure she's willing to stay with me as always. Ryt yn?
Heeseung and I were looking at her for an answer.
Yn : YES! And that's why we should go home now!
She said.
I know she's trying to get heeseung and me away from each other but I won't allow it. I want to beat the shit out of heeseung for everything he did.

(Pre-debut Han be like🤷. Btw the poor stray vampire is still unconscious on the floor.🥲)

Heeseung : see, now leave her!
He said raising his voice.
I was about to answer back when yn suddenly started to talk.
Yn : Why don't you both leave my hand??! Both of your grip is not very comfortable!
She complaint while raising her voice.
We both left her hand after she said she's uncomfortable. But the glaring compatition continued.

Yn : let's go back home heeseung. I'm tired.
Heeseung was about to say something when I cutted him off.
Me : stop it yn! If he hurted you he deserves to be punched in the face!
I said while raising my voice a bit at her and in response she flinched a lit at my voice.
Shit. I didn't mean to scare her.
And now I know heeseung really lost his temper cuz the next thing I knew was a pain on my left cheek.
Yes, heeseung punched me.
Heeseung : how dare you raise your voice against her?
He tried punched me again but I dodged it and punched him.

And there started a fight like I wanted.

I could hear yn yelling at us to stop but neither me nor heeseung listened to hear.

YN'S POV

Han and heeseung were now fight. I tried to pull heeseung away from Han but damn he was hella strong.
A few times I even got hang on heeseung but before I can say or do something he again starts fighting.

(What are they? 5 year olds?😑)

I don't know how to how to stop them.
Untill an idea popped on my head. Its a weird and awkward idea and I don't know how they'll react to it.
This is the only thing I can do to stop them. I thought and pulled heeseung with all my force by his collar to get him away from Han.

HEESEUNG'S POV

I was fighting with Han but suddenly yn pulled me me by the collar and the next thing shocked me.

HAN'S POV

I was about to punch heeseung again but he wa pulled away from me and when I looked at what was happening I got shocked.

AUTHOR'S POV

Yn pulled heeseung by his collar and before he could do anything else she kissed him in his lips.
Heeseung's eyes widened when he felt a pair of soft lips on his, whereas yn's eyes were shut closed.
Han was shocked by what he saw infront of him.
"YN KISSED HIM??!" was the thought on Han's mind.

Yn them pulled away from the kiss and saw a freezed heeseung. She looked at Han to see him frozen too.

Yn : I'm going home. Bye.
She said and left as she was sure heeseung would follow her and leave Han alone.
After all heeseung was calmed down even though it took an awkward way to calm him.

Heeseung looked at Han shocked and saw Han looking at him in the same way.

Han : you should probably go with her. She's going alone. I'm going home.
He said as he stared walking the other way still shocked.

??? : She loves you. Follow her fast!
Heeseung looked down to see the vampire who almost tired to kill yn.
He was awake and weak but still managed to speak while giving him a teasing smile.

Heeseung didn't say anything and ran off to yn....

YN'S POV

Omg. I don't know what to do now. Well atleast my idea worked. Heeseung and Han stopped fighting but now how am I going to face heeseung again??
I have great but stupid ideas😑.

"YN!! WAIT" I heard someone screaming my name from behind.
I looked behind and saw Heeseung running towards me.

Me : What?!
I asked with a poker face and uninterested tone.
Heeseung : where you going?
Yn : home.
I simply answer and heeseung laughed a bit.
I looked at him confused.
Heeseung : you're really bad with memorizing pathways. Home is that way.
He said pointing to another direction that was behind us.
I just looked at embarrassed.

Heeseung : *clears throat* well..... You kissed me?
He asked while slightly smiling.
Yn : I just did that to stop you from fighting.
Heeseung : so you don't love me?
He asked.
Yn : I never said that!
Heeseung : so you do love me.
He smirked.
Yn : I n-never said that too.
I mentally face palmed myself for stuttering.

Heeseung sigh.
Heeseung : what ever. Let's go home. I promise to give the kiss back.
He said the last sentence while walking away.

What?!

AT LAST MY STORY IS COMING TO IT'S POINT 😌😌. WELL IF YOU LIKE MY STORY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, IT HELPS A LOT.
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE.
THANK YOU.