The Letter

A/n: Thanks for taking a chance on my story! I hope you enjoy reading it!

(Also, if I owned KHR it wouldn't be called fanfiction

Vongola Decimo was having an exceptionally bad day. It started with a stiff neck, some cold coffee, a pile of paperwork brought by his ever faithful storm guardian, Gokudera Hayato and a promise of another late night.

He sat on his desk chair for hours, just signing bills for the various catastrophes his guardians had succeeded in causing on their many missions. It then continued when Lambo burst into his office, practically crying, with an enraged mist guardian in his wake.

The cause of this was Lambo summoning Lampo, and Lampo being as lazy as usual and falling asleep on Mukuro's bed. The only good thing that came of the destruction that followed was that his paperwork was destroyed along with his workroom.

But the day really went from bad to worse when Yamamoto let himself in, holding a seemingly innocent letter. He sat down to read the letter, never expecting it would be such a source of chaos. Pun intended, because speak of the devil, an amused "Ciaossu" came from the window, a smirk following soon after.

Tsuna had dreaded this moment ever since he finished reading that damned piece of paper because Reborn always had the habit of knowing when things were afoot. Reborn propped himself up on Tsuna's desk and snatched the letter from Tsuna's unwilling hands, reading it aloud:
"The graduates of class A2, of year 20XX, are hereby invited to celebrate their tenth graduation anniversary with their fellow past classmates.
With warm regards,
Namimori High staff."

Reborn finished reading the letter and turned to Tsuna with a downright sadistic gleam in his eye.

"You're going." He decided. And that was that. Not even the Neo Vongla Primo, strongest mafia boss since his namesake, the legendary Vongola Primo, could defy Reborn when he had that sort of look on his face.

And so, our dear mafia boss found himself on his private jet, on the way to a reunion full of all his old bullies accompanied by all seven of his guardians that over the years had become his closest friends.

Yamamoto and Gokudera had also received a letter being in his class. No one dared ask Hibari why he came but Tsuna deduced that he wanted to check up on Namimori High. Mukuro was going because Chrome was. Chrome was going because she was also in their class once. Ryohei was going to see Kyoko, who was also attending, and Lambo was going to see his long-distance girlfriend, I-pin.

Needless to say, as an inevitable cause of all the guardians being together in the same plane, Hibari and Mukuro were fighting, Ryohei was "EXTREMELY EXTREME", Lambo wanted grape candy, Yamamoto was calming them down, Gokudera was threatening death to anyone and everyone who hurt a hair on his beloved Juudaime's head, Chrome was peacefully sleeping and Tsuna was overdosing on aspirin pills.

He had promised his mother he would visit her when he came to Namimori, and so, when he landed in the airport, he and Lambo hurried to see his mother and father at their home. The first thing he had done when he had ascended and taken the title of Neo Vongola Primo was to forcefully make his father resign from his job as Cedef's leader and then gently (read: death threats) take him to the airport and only then he got the message. 

Needless to say, his mother was overjoyed. 

Anyway, the guardians had arrived a day early to take care of the safety issues of Namimori. Namely, warning surrounding mafia famiglias and the Yakuza that Namimori was most strictly off limits.

So while Hibari was biting various disturbers of Namimori's peace to death, Tsuna, Lambo, Reborn and I-pin were having a day out. It would be the most fun Namimori had had in years.