Her.

Backstory:

There was a myth..                                                                                                                                                        That the Emeralds family could not only create magic from there wands but there hands to.  No one believed it tho. Pure Slytherins. her mother was the princess of slytherin. One day one there last day of hogwarts yn mother found out she was pregnant.                                                 

  y/f/n was shocked and blamed it on y/m/n. After that there realashinship went downhill. Y/f/n got sick and while that happened he couldnt controll his powers and they didnt want to tell the world about the emeralds secret so they left the wizarding world. After yn was born y/f/n got addicted to the medicine and later became an alchohal addict. He use to be very abusive towards both yn and her mother. so she decided to put all the blame on yn and the leave both of them when she was 7. Her dad was still abusive and would bring random chicks home all the time. y/f/n also use to bring his friends and what they did was rape her like crazy since she was just a vunerable little girl. Later when she got up the courage to run away she was 10.                 

She ran and ran and ran. While she lived in the streets. Contantliy getting raped and kidnapped. But she became strong and learned to escape. On her 11th birthday she deiced to visit her father but the whole house was empty. It smelt like a dead rat. And when yn walked into the room thats when she was a dead body with multiple parts chooed off my rats. She was tramazatzed seeing her fathers body like that. Once she ran to leave she found a letter a letter...