NijiSanji deez Newz

I'm so old that the jokes I make are irrelevant to society.
...
I'm 17 btw-

(Art above by me, I'mma update it on ebits actually finished)

- Anyway, Iluna is next to get their new outfits...if it's possible that is.
I'm excited for that to take place, are you?
Expect some updates from me!

- Nina has officially out of Nijisanji En, sadness and recovery is currently taking place. The fanbase of this lovely fox, The Honey Bunnies, are in standby, looking for a new oshi to call home, while still wrapping Nina up in their love and support of her decisions. Love to the 9 tailed lucky fox, Everyone! (Istg I'mma miss her...) Please be kind to the genmates and everyone within close relationship to Nina.

- Nijisanji ID has been removed, as the members of the branch, including Mika Melatika and Layla, will now be in Nijisanji as of last week. Most of them have changed their common language to English, as they may find it easier to communicate in.

- Voltation is currently hosting their 1 year anniversary, together with Iluna, somewhere around this month, as we celebrate their contributions to Nijisanji as a whole, send love to these groups! (Iluna- Nijisanji En) (Voltaction- Nijisanji JP)

- New Wave from Nijisanji En, Krisis. I am back to being dragged by how their already thriving jokes are giving me air to breath.
Vezalius Bandage being the Quaso of everyone's dreams, or can I say... Wrapped up dreams (laugh.)
Vantacrow Bringer is Doppio Dropscythe's brotha from another motha! (They both give off brother vibes, and give me goosebumps.)
And Yu.Q Wilson, he looks the combination of Sonny Brisko and Alban Knox... I'm sorry, let me explain-
He's a Hitman, and he has that clothing (Alban)
He still claims to be heroic, and the hair
(Sonny)
It makes sense, plus he's adorable, I wanna squish his cheeks he's so cute!🧡

- Word has it that, Uki Violeta, Vox Akuma and Shoto are roommates on vacation (that's a joke...or is it?-) As of Twitter, all three have sent voice recordings of their offline collaboration, I'm still stunned by how many people have guessed this work. Well done to these detectives, and I hope a safe travel for the three idiots.

- Millie's new cover, The Good Child And The Fox, is currently out, it's a banger! I love it... I have good taste in music I think.

- Three graduations are also taking place in Nijisanji ID, but I'm so dumb, I forgot their names, but I will leave this:

Thanking them for everything they did in the industry, supporting their journey!

- Twitter is going more stale than my Mathematics at 2am, it's so stale, I don't think it can be fixed. I saw on joke on how Nijisanji would have to switch apps now that Elon Musk is cracked, some saying it has to be on Facebook now. LMAOOO!! My condolences.

Anyway that's it from Fifi, I have no hopes for the world, but I do know that success is a wild fire that everyone can get caught in.

Until next, this is Nijisanji's New Disease.
(NND)

523