The unforgiven truth

He's not who you think he is?? .

I inhaled and said Eric tell me the truth now " eric stomach made a werid nosie and his mouth slietly opened and he stuttered " its him " i went red as hell and said " whos him . A hand touched my shoulder i jumped alittle and there stood shadow with his dark eyes staring at me . Shadow stuttered I'm sorry jess i wanted to tell you but i couldn't i thought you wouldn't like me like this .

my heart melted my tearducts filled up and i ran out the room crying. ( not because i was unhappy just because the guy that wrote to me didnt act like shadow? maybe i should give him memories but will that change him ?) I heard a knock on my door saying jess i'm sorry but I loved you since the ball ." That day you sparked in my eye's you were happy and made me clothes you treated me like a human not an object that used to be furniture".

I said in a weeping voice it was you all along but them video's changed you I didnt want to be your glory holder" i thought Jack loved me made me special and now i feel stupid because he does not exist " Shadow deeply breathed against my door and said " he does exist i only went to eric to help me on girls the rest i read about love ,women and everything " and relised that you are the only person i want to be with " with shadow saying that Jamine peered through my windows " i stared and rudely shouted "what do you want ? why cant you leave me alone" she sat down next to me and she began saying " you love him dont you? my eyes watered i peered to talk but pushed it in but it can back like word vomit " "why you being so nice? and how do you know? Jasmine began glowing and turned into a magic mirrow and showed me my mother! .... " i said OMG she not far from here" Jasmine told me that i shouldnt look for her. but my gut kept asking questions like why? ( i thought out loud) jasmine words were suttle but sturn . because she abandoned you to take a curse for leaving you and your day for Student. my eye's widen I suddenly relised Jasmine wasnt as evil as i thought she was mysterious and clever. I asked why are you so mean to me? she glared and said she had to go . I laided there facing the many posters on my celling thinking of all the things that could change me forgiving Shadow and loving him or my mother who left me here . but in the back of my mind i thought of Jasmine too and how did she know so much and i know so little.

Jasmine was slowly becoming nice to me she came to my room this morning with tea and a book but before i got a chance to say thank you she was gone.. I opened the book and saw photo's of me as a kid with my mum and my dad I had never seen these pictures we looked so happy .. But where did Jasmine get them "she hidden something and i want to know what? ... I went to the libery and searched Jasmine i couldnt find her anywhere no pictures , birth, address nothing , where had she come from as now i know she that her real name not Jamine. I didn't want to ask Shadow as i wasn't talking to him right now so i went last place i felt comfortable talking The dark room where i had been learning i asked the book who is she? they glowed and one opened with great red firey light and said" she who seeks shall not find only those who with great mind" i fault great even the books wont help me but Eric told me that the books tell you everything! this time it didn't .

so i did some research of my mother and found picture of her as a little girl she looked like jasmine

"could jasmine be my sister ?" i looked more into the information this little girl was a powerful child

she was protected by .... "OMG Eric" like seriously why didnt he tell me i mean he told me that he worked for my mother not protected her. i checked into files on her but the only record i found was a Julia pennystone. which was my mother's account name the files of sorcery my mother was burned but how is that possible if people have seen her they have files of my mother's death six times her powers are endless including Resurrection which means they saw her die but she didn't.