prologe

In nigth.

Shrek city live peaceful.

In nigth where people walking on road,doing their business.

The streets hallway or its narrow road intersection.

There little boy who siting down under box as his shelter and as home.

His sigh a long breathe before stroke his own hand.

He wear the clothes were a little dull with the color no longer visible... there were even torn marks on the clothes.

Black short messy hair with red iris.

His stare look empty at bonfire in trash can.

On his rigth hand,there is a golden ring that used on his rigth arm.

The ring look expensive and shiny.

But the strange is....the ring won't go away from his hand.

Manu people especially thug thought its a bracelet and try to take it from him.

But the ring its always intact with the boy...how many times they try to pull it from the boy.

Even if they try to cut off his rigth hand tot take the golden ring...

The golden ring its glowing and spining on boy rigth hand and make it regenerate again like the hand its okay.

Sincd that,the boy never seen the thugs robbing him again...since the golden ring its the only things he have and its will be impossible to pull the golden ring on boy hand.

How about the boy?

Well, the boy has been lived in the streets on shrek city since he born.

He never know who his parent is and what his name is.

People on city call him nameless strays kid.

Some people seen that the boy have been fight some thug or someone who want the something from the boy.

Food,money and the foolish people also want his golden ring.

His live been normal for the boy...until....one day...

In rainy nigth...

The handsome man come to the boys shelter and bent down to see a boy who was taking shelter under a makeshift cardboard house.

"Hello young boy~"

The boy look up to the man that call him.

He have handsome look and wear some expensive clothes.

The boy clench his fist,ready if the man want to rob him or do something bad.

Realize the aware look from the boy.

The man just smile reassuring.

"Dont worry,im not gonna hurt you."