Authors Note

Hi! Welcome! My name's Nico and I wanted to pop in here before the story starts just to mention a couple of important and less important things. Please read to the end!

First off I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't written anything in a very long time so I'd like to apologize, if some aspects of the story may seem undeveloped or flawed. I guess it's also worth mentioning that English is not my first language, however I'd like to believe that this fact shouldn't hinder the stories writing too much.

On a more serious note I do need to put up a huge ⚠️TW⚠️for this story, if you're interested in checking it out.

These trigger warnings include:

⚠️Mentions of blood
⚠️Kidnapping
⚠️Physical assault
⚠️Sexual assault
⚠️Self harm (kinda)
⚠️Torture
⚠️ Drugs

If any of these are triggering to you please look out for yourself and check out other stories that may be more suited for you. An amateurly written fanfiction is not worth getting hurt over.

Another important mention is that this is a work of fiction and I in no way support any harmful behavior present in the story.

It is a Boku No Hero Academia inspired story and so I do not own any of the characters besides Y/N and her family, however I must apologize, if any character traits or universe details are in any way inaccurate.

In order for the story to play out as planned I do need to change a few things about our main guy Kai Chisaki, referring to his intense germaphobia. While I do plan to keep that aspect of his character present I am going to reduce the level of which he displays it.

This is just a side project I decided to give a go after years of abandoning writing so it's getting published mostly just for fun.

If you're still interested in checking this out proceed with caution and enjoy!