| Chapter 5| DREAM |

A/N
So i decided to post the next part cause I couldn't keep u all waiting
Once again thank you for the reads‼️‼️

Love you all⁉️

             ___________________

The last thing I saw was Black..

I woke up in a weird room,it was dark,it looked familiar...

I tried getting up, only to find out,I was tied up.

Suddenly a figure appeared from the darkness....

"I see you're awake.."a deep voice said.

The figure came closer,it was the Prowler..

"Prowler..?"i said softly as i looked at him..

Then his mask went off revealing his face..

"Miles...?"I said as my eyes widened.

"Why am I in ur room...?"i asked him softly...

"U were laying in a dark alley with a piece metal going through ur waist..."Miles said as he looked at me.

"Then i took u to my house and patched u up and took out the piece of metal.."

"Umm, thanks..."
I said as i looked at him.

"Could you untie me now..?"i said as i looked at him while trying to fold my arms.

"Maybe.."he said as he looked at me.

"Just untie me.."i said as i tried moving [i failed miserably]

"I'll untie u,if you keep quiet..."
"And i suggest you don't move, cause ur gonna bleed even more.."Miles said as he came closer to me, and pointed to the blood on the floor.

I kept quiet and he untied me,i stretched myself and looked at Miles..
"When did you learn how to do this?"i asked him as i looked at the bandages on my waist.

"From my mom,I always used to watch her work with patients, when I was younger..."he said as he looked outside the window..

'Cute..'I thought in my head..

"Well,i should go.."i said as i took my jacket and left Miles'room.

I went down the stairs and went to my Tia's apartment, went to my room and layed down on my bed trying to think about what happened to that black blob thing...

Eventually i fell asleep and had a dream..

Italy•
Stella is 9/10 years old...
3rd person's POV

A small girl was sitting on a swing, laughing and smiling..

"Mama, push me higher!"the little girl said as she smiled..

"Ok,Míja then we have to go inside, it's getting late.."the woman who was pushing the girl said..

After a while, they went inside and sat down on the couch watching cartoons till the little girl fell asleep in her mother's arms..

The girl was now laying in her bed fast asleep when she heard something from downstairs..

"I told you to pay the rent a few weeks ago, didn't u?!"the man said angrliy as he looked at his wife...

"I did,i didn't know they would raise the rent!!"the woman yelled at her husband..

"U stupid woman!"the man said as he smacked his wife across the face..
She fell to the ground and looked at her husband..

"Mommy...?"a soft voice said as she looked at her mother.
"Míja, why are you awake...?"the woman said as she got up and looked at her daughter....
"What did daddy do to u...?"the little girl said as she walked closer to her parents..

"Nothing,Míja just go back to bed.."the woman said as she took her daughter to her room and put her softly to bed...
"Goodnight, my little star.."the woman said as she kissed her daughter softly on the head..

' Goodnight, my little star...'
'i love you, my little star..'

Those words kept repeating in Stella's head...

Stella's POV

I woke up sweating from the dream...
"I hate that dream so much.."i said to myself as i looked at the time '2/40 am..'
I put off my phone and try and go back to sleep...

A/N
This chapter is lowkey confusing,i don't care , it's 01/00 am in the morning let me sleep

Love you all⁉️