Rishte todke chala

Cid team was pacing from one corner to another with tension worry and sadness in their eyes and heart.

Freddy:(coming to Abhi)Sir, Acp sir ka se phone hain.

Freddy handed over the phone to Abhi as all looked at them. Abhi took a deep breathe looking at room infront of him.

They were at hospital, all were waiting for just one assurance from doctors.

Abhijeet took phone from Freddy and held it against his ears

Abhijeet : Hello Sir

Acp:(trying to control himself) kya update hain?

Abhi:(closing his eyes with holding his head)Doctors ne abhi tak kuch nahi kaha, operation chal raha hain sir aur hum sab bhi wait kar rahe hain sir..

Acp:(tensed voice) Matlab?

Salunke:Pradyuman aaram se..

Abhi could sense their tension and worry, they were out of country but their heart was here with everyone.

Abhi: (gluped his breathe)3 goli lagi hain sir, yaha pahunche tak bohut khoon bheh chuka tha.

Acp:(did not speak for a minute then took a sigh) Thik hain..

Salunek:(shaking voice)Abhijeet,hume batana ek baar operation khatam hojaye to..

Abhi:(nodding bitting his lip)Yes sir..

He returned the phone to Freddy as he took a heavy sad sighed.

They had a very long day and most importantly, they had nailed Barbosa.

Yes, finally Daya had avenged Shreya's death,yes...she was dead!

Abhi bend his head backward touching it on the wall back of him with eyes glued on the operation theater as he recollected past 5 years infront his eyes.

Abhi:(holding daya)shambhalo apne aapko Daya.. uski maaut tumhari wajha se nahi hui hain.

Daya:(pushing Abhi)hui hain, maine waqt rehte kuch nahi kiya,main nahi bacha paya apni shreya ko nahi rok paya kuch bhi hone se..

Abhi:Daya uss Barbosa ke gang ne plan kiya tha ye sab.. hume pata..(his voice chocked in his throat)

Daya:(smashing things in his home)rok sakta tha main ye sab hone se.. maane kyu nahi roka usse jaane se...uski koi galti nahi thi phir usske saath ye sab.. kyu boss..kyu...???

Daya shattered falling on his knees with crying his heart out while Abhi pat his back with tears in his eyes.

Abhi:Sorry yaar, mujhe bhi nahi pata tha kuch.. I am sorry.. (mummering)sorry shreya..sorry...

The image infront of his eyes blurred as tears formed in them. He closed them to glup down the tears as he kept recollecting how madly they both searched for Barbosa in the last 3 years.

After loossing shreya Daya had engrossed himself in work and became fearless to death. Abhi was worried as he knew what daya is going through.

Unable to see his friend suffer, he supported him with all his strength, contacts for finding Barbosa. Finally when Daya found about his wear about and hideout places duo together raided the places but he wasnt found.

After a long and continuous struggle today they finally caught Barbosa.

But in all the struggle daya was shot and is now in the operation theatre juggling on the thin thread between life and death.

Abhijeet took the seat outside O.T. with holding on his tears while everyone were waiting for doctors to come out.

Tarika went to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He just lifted his face and saw her, assuring him.