5: fever

Will sighed. He took a good minute to realise what was going on and what he had to do.

"OK, this is what you tangled yourself into... just don't panic, take a deep breath, take care of Mike and don't freak him out or act odd" Will thought to himself.

"You got this Will, you got this, you got thi-" "Will?" Mike asked, making Will jump.

"H-HUH!?" Will replied, a bit too harshly which surprised Mike. "Um... I just wanted to ask you a question...?" Said Mike, confused.

"Oh shit, sorry I zoned out a bit... feel free to ask!!" Will smiled it off as he took his jacket off and went towards the kitchen.

"How did you know I live alone? i mean technically I Don't, since I live with lucas but I mean how did you know I don't live with my parents?" Mike asked.

"Ohh... thaat... um, one of my friends is a huge fan of your band and uh... he told me about it! Yeah! Crazy right?..." Will lied awkwardly, laughing it off.

Mike looked confused but he was too tired to care so he just rested his head on the pillow, turning on the TV.

since the real answer was too embarrassing for Will, since he had stalked someone on social media for the very first time!!!

After the show in the cat café, Will had stayed up the night just going through Mike's Instagram and watching his band's interviews...

"Hey by the way, where do you guys keep the pills?" Asked Will. "Ah... their in the second drawer on the left. Next to forks and spoons, there is a little box that we keep the pills in..." Mike explained tiredly as he yawned.

His headache was getting a bit annoying, but he felt like if he told Will it would just cause him more trouble.

"Do you have headache too? It's important..." Will asked suddenly, as if he had read Mike's mind. He then took out a pill out of the box and poured some water in a huge glass.

"...uh... maybe?" Mike smiled. Will sighed "and when were you going to tell me that?" He asked as he walked to the couch.

Mike sat down as Will sat next to him. "I just... though there would be more troubles for you to handle and-" "Mike," Will smiled softly softly, cutting his sentence short.

"I came here to take care of you, why the hell should it be a trouble for me!?" Will chuckled, which made Mike blush.

"Yeah... yeah you're right! Um... guess nobody had taked care of me in a long time..." Mike chucked, with sadness being written all over his face.

Will felt bad, but he didn't wanted to make Mike uncomfortable with asking him questions.

"Here, this would make you feel better, and drink all of the water in the glass, okay?" Will smiled as he gave the pill and the glass of water to Mike.

Mike nodded. After he had the medicine, he turned to Will who was watching TV.

"How do you know about all of these stuff?" Asked Mike. "Well, I learned it from my brother and my mother... I even took care of my brother when he was sick, since our mom is always busy with work." Explained Will.

"Ah... I see... you seem to have a nice family..." Mike smiled, but he was confused as Will said "I wouldn't say that..."

"Our dad.. he's an alcoholic, and also... he's homophobic... and um... he even calls me names at home and outside the house he just pretends like we're the "perfect family". I hate it so much... he doesn't even let me go out with my friends!... you really can't judge a book from the front page..." Will chuckled sarcastically as hatred painted all over his face.

Mike was shocked at what he was hearing. Will's family sounded a lot like his family back in california.

"Damn... your family sounds a lot like mine..." Mike muttered. "I'm sorry, Did you say something?" Asked Will.

"No! Nothing! Just... Wow..." Mike sighed. "Yeah... wow indeed. Well, Wanna watch another movie?" Asked Will and Mike smiled, Nodding in agreement.

Soon, The two Were watching an scary movie. Sometimes Mike would've made dumb jokes about the characters and Will couldn't help but to burst in laughter after hearing them.

Out of the blue, Will's phone rang. Will took out his phone and Dustin was Calling!

Mike turned to Him with an smirk "is it Your not-Yet boyfriend?" He chuckled, just a Bit annoyed.

"First of all, We realised we were better off as friends, and secondly no, it's my friend Dustin, gotta answer that, Be Right back!" Will chuckled as he got up from the couch, going to another room to Talk.

& somehow Mike felt a huge amount of happiness in his chest and his mood brightned up all of the sudden.

"Hey Dustin-" "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, WILL!?" Dustin shouted.

"Good morning to you too..." Will replied, annoyed. "Good morning my ass! where.are.you!?" Dustin asked, aggressively.

"Jesus... um... Well um... I'm at Mike's..." Will replied, flustered.

"you're WHERE NOW!?" Dustin asked, shocked. "At Mike's ok!? At Mike's!!!" Will groened, flustered.

Suddenly, laughter filled the line. "Wa-wait... why are you there?" A soft voice suddenly asked which belonged to...

"MILES!? wait... IS THIS ON MICROPHONE!?" Will groened. "Yeah um... but that doesn't really answer my question..." Miles softly chuckled which only made Will feel more embarrassed.

"God... he's sick and his having fever ok? I'm taking care of him today..." Will groened in embarrassment. Why the hell did Dustin put it on the microphone infront of Miles???

As respond, he earned more laughter from Dustin side, which made a sigh skip his lips.

______________

"I'm at Mike's ok!? At Mike's!" Mike heard Will shout from the other room. Well... that's um... weird, but yet somehow cute.

So he tried his best and with all his strength, he finally managed to stand up.

He walked towards the room and as soon as he reached the wall next to the room's front door, he collapsed on the ground.

although the medicine was making him feel sleepy and he couldn't quite understand what Will was talking about through the phone, his flustered voice made Mike crack an smile.

Before he knew it, his vision gone blank and he fell sleep.

After that embarrassing call was over, Will walked out of the room and he freaked out when he saw Mike on his down right, sleeping on the floor.

Will letted out a sigh. "Jesus Mike... why the hell did you walk all over here??" Will muttered as he chuckled softly.

Although Mike was taller than Will, he was skinnier than him. So Will decided to give it a try and he managed to carry Mike in his arms on the first try.

"Wow... light as a feather!" Will thought as he smiled. He then placed Mike down on the couch and covered him with some blankets.

He then sat next to the dark haired boy and smiled. Mike really looked peaceful when he was sleep.

Without a second thought, he leaned in and kissed Mike on the cheek. But soon after his heart started beating out of His chest so he quickly wore his jacket and grabbed his bag, rushing outside.

"Why did I do that, why did I do thst, why did I do that!?..." he reapited to himself all the way back home.

He wasn't usually the kind of person to even be brave enough to befriend his crush...

Let alone doing such a bold move...

A/N: haha, really bold move byers. Also, come on, we all stan buff Will don't we? ;)
Words: 1297