The Great Fairy Zarina

By flammelikeshookdust: 

https://flammelikeshookdust.tumblr.com/post/722098304710803456/great-fairy-zarina-cause-ive-been-spending-a-lot#notes

--------------------

"There's a Great Fairy near Kakariko Village. Legend says if you offer the right price to her, she will upgrade your clothes for better defense."

That's what James heard since he found himself in Hyrule. It was a strange place, that was for sure. It wasn't a tropical paradise like Neverland was, well, there was Faron but it was a small area. Most of Hyrule was rolling plains surrounded by mountains, deserts, and lakes.

Other differences of note: There were a lot more monsters in Hyrule. In fact, it was quite an epidemic of Moblins, Bokoblins, Lizalfos, and other strange creatures. However, James was intelligent, and he was nothing if not adaptable. He didn't have his crew here, but soon he established himself as the captain of a small crew of Bokoblins. They were primitive, territorial creatures, but easily bribable by food and treasure, both of which he promised they would receive in abundance if they adventured with him. Also, Hyrule had fairies but they were tiny things, little pink fuzzy dots with wings. They were nothing like the pixies of the hollow. He was fairly certain they weren't sapient, they mostly floated around like butterflies until he got too close, then they'd fly off.

So when he heard there was a Great Fairy, he was curious. Was it Great as in huge? Like a giant fairy? Or was it a title of some sort?

He wanted to visit this Great Fairy, both out of curiosity for how she compares to Pixie Hollow pixies, and so he could receive this boon to his equipment. Hyrule was much more dangerous than Neverland and he needed the upgrade.