𝟑𝟎| 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER THIRTY:

HOMECOMING

MIDTOWN HIGH WAS crowded with students and even some teachers as Homecoming was currently going on

MIDTOWN HIGH WAS crowded with students and even some teachers as Homecoming was currently going on. Loud music could be heard from inside the large gym of the school. Streamers and balloons decorated the hallways and the gym as the teenagers wore formal outfits for the school dance, the guys wearing suits and the girls were wearing dresses that either went down to their ankles or a little above their knees.

Inside the gym, Y/n stood with Ned and MJ and a few other teenagers on the Decathlon team. The girl had her arms crossed as she glanced around. Peter hadn't made an appearance yet and neither has Liz as Y/n knew they were coming together. Ned and a few of their friends were dancing while the two girl best friends stood side by side, arms crossed over their chests as they spoke words to one another.

Seeing Ned waving at the end of the gym, Y/n follows his gaze, seeing Peter standing on the other side of the doors. Pursing her lips, she gives him a little wave as his gaze had looked to her. MJ then noticed him and nodded her head at him while giving him the finger. Y/n took notice of the boy's wide eyes, looking like he had seen a ghost as he didn't even wave back at either of them.

The Stark girl watched as Peter made his way inside the gym, walking through the crowd of dancing teenagers and soon stopping in front of Liz. The two spoke to one another before Peter ran past her and out of the gym. Both Ned and MJ also took notice of this and the three friends shared a curious look as to why he just suddenly ran out of the gym, looking very frantic. Immediately, the three leave the gym as well, Y/n leading the way.

The three teenagers jog through the hallways, Y/n and MJ being able to jog as they wore flats instead of heels while Ned was wearing sneakers. The three make their way out of the school where they see Peter now wearing his makeshift suit as he fought against one of the criminals him and Y/n had fought against when they were on the ferry a day or so before.

Taking notice of the boy's web shooters laying on the concrete ground and seeing Peter laying on the ground, the man standing above him as he had an electric weapon on his hand, Y/n aims her hand in the man's direction as she wore her web shooters on her wrists, the web making contact with the man's weapon, causing both him and Peter to look over.

Even if she didn't have her mask on, the man could've killed Peter and she wasn't gonna let that happen to her partner. Peter's head snaps behind him, seeing his three friends standing there, MJ and Ned behind the Stark girl.

"Nice shot!" Peter exclaims.

With a little smile to the boy and using her strength, Y/n was able to pull the weapon off of his hand and throwing it to the concrete. As the man still stood in shock, the girl then webs him up to the side of one of the school buses while Peter grabs his web shooters before running to his three friends.