Chapter 9: What Would Meggy Do?

SMG3's POV:

I can't believe I nearly killed SMG4. But I didn't know what steps I should take next, per se, wether I hand myself in or decide to get away with malicious murder out of pure anger.

I stomped my way far away from SMG4; I don't want to harm anyone anymore. It's not worth it.

I just wanted comfort more than anything in the world right now.

If I was placed in another scenario, and I wanted comfort, I probably would've gone running to my room mate like a baby.

But, my grown up self walked away from the situation, and decided to do something proper for once.

I was very sick of being mentally unstable. I just don't want to like SMG4 anymore, and that's what's keeping me from calming myself down.

It was a feeling I had a week ago, but it's dragged on here today. It's pissing me off.

I can always deny things, but that doesn't make them false. Meggy could read me, maybe that means it was true.

After a while of searching, I found my retreat.

"SMG3, thank you for changing your mind and coming to me."

I broke down sobbing upon her words, definetely not for the first time.

She looked behind me and nodded slightly.

I don't think she knew I noticed her do that.

But, surprisingly, for the first time, there was no paranoia.

Only regret.

"I tried to kill SMG4 over what he said to you. I'm so confused on what to do."

"I think it's time for me to sit down with both of you, come on, let's go home."

She gave me one massive hug, and we walked back.

Whilst we were on the way, she asked me what I did and why.

She then asked me why I spared SMG4, what changed.

She also asked me why I was so upset over him in the first place.

I didn't know the answers to these questions, so I didn't say anything.

Actually, I did know the answers to the questions, I just didn't want to be wrong.