Lights out

(I have dyslexia and i don't know how to spell so sorry)
After classes were done, Ron and Harry headed up to their dorms. They put their stuff away, before Harry decided he was going out to fine Hermione. Ron told Harry he'd be not far behind him. Ron watched Harry walk away, his heart beating fast as he did. Ron felt himself blushing at Harry, he quickly went back to what he was doing. Once Ron was done with his task he ran to go find Harry. "Hey brother." Fred smiled, waving at him. "Not now guys I'm looking for Harry." Ron whined "Its always about Harry, more if this I might think you like him." George laughed, Ron's face got red. "Oh God, I think he really does." Fred laughed with George. "It's alright little man, we support it. You should tell him you like him because he totally like you back." George smiled, relaxing his body. "Oh bloody hell, shut up you two!" Ron said his face very flushed. He left them and kept looking for Harry. "Ron, over here!" Harry waved at him, leaning back in his chair. Ron smiled and walked over to him. "Hey, Ron." Hermione said in a soft tone. As Ron walked behind him, Harry's chair fell more back. Ron caught Harry, holding him mid air. "You alright, Harry?" Ron asked, his face a little red. "Yeah,  I'm good." Harry chuckled nervously. His face was a little red too but Ron shrugged it off. Ron pushed Harry back up, sitting him on the chair again. Ron sat down, in between Hermione and Harry. They talked and studied for a few hours before it was lights out. "Hey Harry, can I ask you something hypeathdicaly?" Ron asked nervously. Harry's eye brow shot up. "Sure." He said. Ron take a breath "what if I liked you?" Ron asked, kicking his foot against the ground. "I wouldn't care to much." Harry smiled, his face a little red again. "What if I liked you?" Harry asked. "Hypeathdical of course." He smiled again. "I probably wouldn't care to much either." Ron smiled, his face a little red too. "Well, I'm pretty tired, I'm going to bed." Harry said, with a yawn. "Me too." Ron said with a soft smile. His whole face looked at Harry with "heart eyes" he just loved Harry so much, in a platonic and not platonic way. Harry and Ron both headed to bed, falling asleep almost as soon as their heads hit the pillows.