1. The Flower Shop

Welcome to a new book.
This is a small project I've thought of for awhile. It's a tntduo flower shop AU. Updates will be slow :)

Enjoy.

☆☆☆

It was a hot summer day in the state California. Everyone was doing some form of activity to suck up the sun's gorgeously hot rays that beamed down on the city folk. Most people would grab a few friends and take a trip down to the beach, others would go hiking then grab a picnic as they marvel at the jaw dropping veiws. Most people were genuinely happy during summer, most...Apart from a certain flower shop keeper.

Alex Quackity. He was known for making many eesome peices of art with just flowers and his bare hands. Yet, summer had hit and for him he wouldn't be touching the soft warm grainy sand, instead he'd be sweeping rickety floor boards that had been collecting dust due to lack of attention.

Alex had long before gotten bored of sweeping, it seemed as if the dust would never clear but he wouldn't allow himself a break. This was his shop after all, his top priority is to make sure his customers are satisfied and his shop was practically eye candy to those willing to stop by and hopefully make a purchase.

"Oh, to bathe in the sun." He scoffed seeing a few women, with presumably their boyfriends, strolling past in beach attire. His hands had slipped while he danced with the brush collecting dust, it crash to the floor in an extremely anticlimactic manner.
"Brilliant, even the inanimate objects have a vendetta against me." A loud groan filled the air as he walked back over to the front desk, refusing to pick up the brush.

Summer had long passed him by, he had sat around the whole time trying to get his brand name in people's minds, trying to make money while helping people please their loved ones with an astonishing gift of beauty. His motto was 'Please the customer and make sure they leave with a smile', however cringy it may seem he stuck by that 'rule'. He always smiled and had a high but calm energy, he was never too much or too little, just welcoming.

But it seemed as if nobody cared for the floral bouquets during the hotter sessions which was weird since that's when their most exquisite flowers would be just right. It made no sense to him! He put in all this effort for what? No customers to even stop by? If he was lucky he'd get five!. It was infuriating to say the least. Yet, every summer he'd keep trying no matter how ridiculous it sounded after around 3 summers of improper business during these few months.

His feet had a mind of their own and had wondered outside the shop. His eyes gazed to the sun, he held his hands over his eyes slightly trying not to lose his eye sight.
"O sol..." He muttered quietly, a women giving him a questionable glare before ignoring the younger man once more.

He pulled his attention away. His eyes focused to the doorway that was painted a baby blue with floral patterns making it stand out, he really had put alot of effort into it making sure it looked illecebrous.
The bell that hung on the door played a small jingle as he re-entered his property. A simple sigh was emitted before he slumped down against the small stool right next to the front counter. Without his permission his eyes fell slack as he felt sleep over come his body...

A gentle ring of a bell followed by the main door closing almost awoke him, yet, he played it off as his imagination and kept his eyes shut for a little while more...Soft feet shuffling along wooden floor boards could be heard approaching but yet again, his eyes remained shut...