Dinner? 🥘

When he was staring at the ground that's when I tried to talk about him to get anything of his chest idk anything to stop the awkward silence he said he would later but when ever he says later he means a couple days later,when we find a place to rest mat tried to make a fire,he got so mad it was funny I started to burst out laughing while he's over here yelling at the fire when he got it going I remembered that we had nothing to eat,so we decided to go out later on since it was only 6:47,

⏩Time skip to 8:56⏩

When I realized the time I looked over at mat he was probably thinking about his step brother Steve I could tell by his facial expressions ,that's when I jumped scared him by creeping up on him and hugging him from behind he screamed like I had just hit him I start bursting out laughing again while mat is over there rolling his eyes,after I finally stop laughing I ask if he's hungry he said "not really,are you?" Yes I say dramatically. That gets him to chuckle a bit he went to get some water to put the fire out after that he helped me up and then asked "where off to now mister illusionist" I look at him and say "that's just illusionist to you jerk face" "squirt" he coughs anyway I say want to go get some food I hear that subway has good sandwiches, not long after that he then says "sure but I don't have any money on me" I said it's fine and I'd pay for it,he smiles and hugs me and say thanks.when we got there I asked what he wanted to get he said anything would be good as long as I got him a bottle of Diet Pepsi,so other then the Diet Pepsi I got myself lemonade for a drink,while I got us both 6 inches sandwiches with mustard,turkey and cheese, we went to the dock and ate there while we where eating I looked at him said "now can you tell me...?" He looked at me confused then after a while he realized what I had meant he just looked at me and said "not yet" I laid back and sighed so dramatically that I pulled mat down and then pulled him close then stared to mess up his hair while laughing,when we got up we realized we where holding hands as soon as we realized we both flinched and moved our hands away and looked the other way when I felt my face to heat up and mats ears bright red like a tomato,the sun was setting so we decided to stay and watch it the sun set,at the end of the sun set we took our trash found a trash can and went back to my house laughing all the way to there.