ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Let's get it, let's go! I have no idea what exactly I want to call Y/n beside spider-girl bc that's just boring so give me ideas. Also, when Venom is talking it's gonna be in Bold then when Carnage is speaking its in bold and italics. "Like this"  And I know that Brooklyn is like a middle school but I'm making it a high school cause I gotta age this shit up. 

'What's up? Name's Y/n, actually just call me Mochi, actually don't fucking call me that only close family and friends call me that. I was bitten by a massive radioactive spider, I know that's fucking insane, I'm Spider-girl, but I'm not from here. I mean my dad is a scientist at Alchemax who study something he shouldn't have and got too caught up in it and ended up traveling to another universe. From there he met my mom and fell in love somewhere along the way, trying to find his way back home. Then they had me, yay, so now I have two homes in two different universes. We mostly stay in Mom's universe cause Dad said it's cooler here but that doesn't stop him from traveling to other universes and taking us with him. But that's enough about my family and back to me.

I've been protecting this place from the shadows cause this universe has a Spiderman, I've never met him but I guess he's cool. I've been Spider-Girl for about a year now, meet this cool dude named Miles. I haven't told him that I'm spider-girl, I don't really plan on telling him. I mean I might if I fucking feel like it but it's nothing serious. He's kinda the only friend I have right now I mean besides the two parasites that decided to make me their host, Venom and Carnage. Those two can't get along, their yelling gives me headaches but they are good company for when I'm bored. I think that's enough for now, back to reality."

*Author's POV*

"Mochi! Time for breakfast!" a man called out down the hall. "Mochi? Mochi? Y/n?" He knocked on the doors a few times before he heard his wife sigh "She's probably listening to music." The teen's mom burst into the room to see her daughter hunched over her desk, drawing her life away. "Y/n," pulling the earbuds off the teen her mother signed once more "God, do you ever take these out?" The teen turned and looked at her mom "Yeah I do, what's up? I gotta get back to these commissions." Her mom sighed and pushed the bangs out of her daughter's face "Your dad is calling you for breakfast, you gotta get to school soon. Now hurry the hell up and get dressed, I'm not taking your ass to school." The girl groaned as she stood up and got dressed, once she had finished she went back to the dining room and saw multiple suitcases packed up. "Good morning, sweetheart." Her dad placed a kiss on her forehead "Morning, let me guess. You guys are going on another cross-universe trip." Her dad laughed as her shook his head "Not this time, we're going on a business trip. Funny enough both are in the same area, we won't be back for three weeks." The girl hummed as she sat down and ate "Don't worry, we sent you plenty of money for food and things plus some for emergencies. No throwing any parties while we're gonna young lady." Her dad said as her mother scoffed "Please, our daughter is as antisocial as it gets. Tell me, Y/n, do you have any friends?" The girl let out a dry chuckle "Yeah, Miles. You've met him before." The girl's mother pursed her lips "Just him? I knew you didn't have friends." "Mom!" The two females continued to playfully banter before the family went out their separate ways. 

*Y/n's POV*

"We'll see you in a few weeks, honey, be good and take care of yourself. Love you" I hugged my parents bye as they caught a taxi to the airport before I started walking to school. While I was walking I stopped by the convince store "Morning Chenie," I waved to the lady behind the counter "Morning, Y/n. How's the family?" I shrugged placing my snacks and drinks on the counter "You know, busy, and the parasites are still parasites. Yours?" She just shrugged as she rang up all my stuff "Well, see ya Chenie." As I walked out I saw Miles run, slap a sticker on a street then almost fall into the street. "Yo Miles," I walked up catching his bag from rolling into the street. "D-did you see that?" I nodded "Yup, totally saw that. Almost ruined your cute face on the street." He sighed as I helped him up as his dad gestured for us to get in his car. "Morning Mr. Morales," I greeted as Miles groaned "Seriously Dad, walking would have been fine." Mr.Morales hummed "You can walk plenty to peel those stickers off." Soon his dad tried to be cool, talking to Miles about the new cafe then the topic became Spiderman.