Bonus - Where I got Inspiration

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening everyone!

After this book mine became a big hit, I wanted to share some of my Inspiration with you guys! Now, let's dive right in:

1. Where I got Cassandra's Character?

I've been watching this Channel In YouTube called "God's School" and I pretty much fell in love with it, then When Paris described the "Princess Cassandra" of Troy. I was taken aback by My Bridgerton Era from 2 Years ago (2021)

So, I decided to watch Bridgerton season 2 (Take note, ALL of the Episodes) and I missed it So much that I thought

I should make a book.

So I researched everything, From Queen Charlottes House from Germany to The Current Monarchy.

And I had this idea in the King's coronation. (Charles III) And Let me tell you, Princess Kate was Slaying that robe and dress. So that's where I got my Previous Covers from! 

2. What Motivated me To come back To Bridgerton?

As I said, God's School. But, I really as in Really missed it so much, The family expanded. Season 3 on the way, I was excited to See what Shondaland had in store just got season 3!

3.  Cassandra's Full on Details?

So I haven't really mentioned her Appearance In the Chapters, So this is it

"She had Brown Long hair that went on to her back, Fair skin and The Blue eyes that shines underneath the Sky. She was tall and Exceptionally Beautiful, As expected of a True Princess."

And that's all! I'll be covering the Other Prince's Next time. Now, It has been a pleasure seeing you again.

Yours Truly, Lia.