Megan Fox: A Smut Story

I would lay Megan fox down and whisper all the dirty things I was going to do to her. The I would slowly edge her on by moving my hand up her thigh towards her underwear but pulling away last second. I would trail my lips down her face, then down her soft neck, I'd kiss each of her breasts and then trail my lips down her stomach. Finally i would kiss her wet pussy but I would leave her underwear on so she gets soaked. Then I would turn her on her stomach, and lift her hips in the air. I would put my fingers in her pussy and she moans softly. I thrust a few times until she's practically dripping on my hand. Then I put my lips against her wet pussy and began to eat her out. She starts to moan softly and then louder. I tell her to be quiet or else I'll stop. She covers her mouth w her hand but I can still hear her moans faintly. I stop fucking her then pick her up and put her on the ground. Once she's on her knees she looks up at me and calls me daddy. She unbuttons my pants and starts to suck my dick. She gives me the best head of my life until I can't take it anymore. I picked her up roughly and begin to fuck her. She can't control her moaning and cums hard panting for air. Her makeup is running down her face because she is sweating and tears of satisfaction run down her cheeks. She begins to make out with me and her hand rubs up and down my dick. Finally she takes it in her mouth and sucks me until I cum.